MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 23:58:43
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 14 hrs 1 min
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 8
Sep 5, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Spencer Stadium
AT

Banbury
0 - 0
Alfreton

 
FT

Brisley (51')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and Alfreton Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: South Shields 4-0 Banbury
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-2 Scunthorpe
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alfreton Town win with a probability of 36.01%. A win for Banbury United had a probability of 35.79% and a draw had a probability of 28.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alfreton Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.69%) and 0-2 (6.63%). The likeliest Banbury United win was 1-0 (11.35%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawAlfreton Town
35.79% (-0.416 -0.42) 28.2% (0.162 0.16) 36.01% (0.253 0.25)
Both teams to score 47.2% (-0.484 -0.48)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.02% (-0.598 -0.6)58.98% (0.595 0.59)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.54% (-0.464 -0.46)79.45% (0.46299999999999 0.46)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.64% (-0.56399999999999 -0.56)31.36% (0.563 0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.27% (-0.657 -0.66)67.73% (0.65700000000001 0.66)
Alfreton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.77% (-0.139 -0.14)31.23% (0.139 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.43% (-0.16200000000001 -0.16)67.57% (0.161 0.16)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 35.79%
    Alfreton Town 36%
    Draw 28.19%
Banbury UnitedDrawAlfreton Town
1-0 @ 11.35% (0.08 0.08)
2-1 @ 7.66% (-0.095 -0.09)
2-0 @ 6.58% (-0.056 -0.06)
3-1 @ 2.96% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-0 @ 2.55% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-2 @ 1.72% (-0.055 -0.05)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 35.79%
1-1 @ 13.21% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 9.79% (0.219 0.22)
2-2 @ 4.46% (-0.072 -0.07)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 28.19%
0-1 @ 11.39% (0.21 0.21)
1-2 @ 7.69% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 6.63% (0.098 0.1)
1-3 @ 2.98% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.57% (0.028 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.73% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 3%
Total : 36%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: South Shields 4-0 Banbury
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 Buxton
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 1-1 Banbury
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-0 Chester
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-2 Banbury
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-0 Banbury
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-2 Scunthorpe
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 2-1 Alfreton
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-3 Darlington
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 0-1 Alfreton
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-1 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 3-1 Southport
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .