MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 03:13:13
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 42
Mar 29, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Jakemans Stadium

Boston
2 - 1
P'boro Sports

Mooney (32'), Knowles (36')
Nicholson (67')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Njoku (76')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Boston United and Peterborough Sports.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chorley 0-3 Boston
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-3 Warrington Town
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boston United win with a probability of 55.75%. A draw had a probability of 22.7% and a win for Peterborough Sports had a probability of 21.54%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boston United win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.88%) and 2-0 (9.33%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.71%), while for a Peterborough Sports win it was 0-1 (5.81%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Boston United would win this match.

Result
Boston UnitedDrawPeterborough Sports
55.75% (-0.151 -0.15) 22.71% (0.050999999999998 0.05) 21.54% (0.1 0.1)
Both teams to score 54.98% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.47% (-0.104 -0.1)44.53% (0.102 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.1% (-0.102 -0.1)66.9% (0.099999999999994 0.1)
Boston United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.18% (-0.088000000000008 -0.09)15.82% (0.087999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.02% (-0.16399999999999 -0.16)44.98% (0.16099999999999 0.16)
Peterborough Sports Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.31% (0.037999999999997 0.04)34.69% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.58% (0.039000000000001 0.04)71.42% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Boston United 55.75%
    Peterborough Sports 21.54%
    Draw 22.71%
Boston UnitedDrawPeterborough Sports
1-0 @ 10.11% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.88% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 9.33% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
3-1 @ 6.07% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.74% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-2 @ 3.21% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.8% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-0 @ 2.65% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.48% (-0.008 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.03% (-0.01 -0.01)
5-0 @ 0.98% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 55.75%
1-1 @ 10.71% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 5.49% (0.025 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.23% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.13% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 22.71%
0-1 @ 5.81% (0.032 0.03)
1-2 @ 5.67% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 3.07% (0.02 0.02)
1-3 @ 2% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.85% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.09% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 21.54%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chorley 0-3 Boston
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 3-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 3-7 Boston
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-2 Spennymoor
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 2-3 Buxton
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-2 Boston
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-3 Warrington Town
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-2 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 1-0 P'boro Sports
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-3 Buxton
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-4 Hereford
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-0 P'boro Sports
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .