MX23RW : Friday, June 14 03:36:18
SM
Germany vs. Scotland: 15 hrs 23 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 21
Nov 25, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Spencer Stadium

Banbury
0 - 1
Curzon Ashton


Elliott-Wheeler (80')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Campbell (90+1')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and Curzon Ashton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Banbury 2-2 Bishop's Stortford
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-0 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banbury United win with a probability of 36.84%. A win for Curzon Ashton had a probability of 36.67% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banbury United win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.15%) and 2-0 (6.32%). The likeliest Curzon Ashton win was 0-1 (9.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.59%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawCurzon Ashton
36.84% (0.1 0.1) 26.49% (0.058999999999997 0.06) 36.67% (-0.163 -0.16)
Both teams to score 52.6% (-0.203 -0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.75% (-0.257 -0.26)52.25% (0.251 0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.04% (-0.221 -0.22)73.95% (0.214 0.21)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.57% (-0.067000000000007 -0.07)27.43% (0.061 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.09% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)62.9% (0.078000000000003 0.08)
Curzon Ashton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.47% (-0.218 -0.22)27.52% (0.212 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.97% (-0.28 -0.28)63.03% (0.274 0.27)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 36.84%
    Curzon Ashton 36.67%
    Draw 26.48%
Banbury UnitedDrawCurzon Ashton
1-0 @ 9.76% (0.08 0.08)
2-1 @ 8.15% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 6.32% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
3-1 @ 3.51% (-0.004 -0)
3-0 @ 2.72% (0.013 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.27% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.14% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 36.84%
1-1 @ 12.59% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.55% (0.075 0.08)
2-2 @ 5.26% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-3 @ 0.98% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.48%
0-1 @ 9.74% (0.039 0.04)
1-2 @ 8.13% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
0-2 @ 6.28% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.5% (-0.035 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.7% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.26% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.13% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 36.67%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Banbury 2-2 Bishop's Stortford
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 4-1 Banbury
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 1-2 Banbury
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-2 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-1 Banbury
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-2 Banbury
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-0 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 3-1 Blyth Spartans
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-2 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Barnet
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Chester
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .