MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 14:48:06
SM
Portugal vs. Czech Republic: 4 hrs 11 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 16
Dec 19, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Spencer Stadium
C

Banbury
1 - 4
Chorley

Charles (40')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Whitehouse (26'), Johnson (38' pen.), Smith (52'), Rus (78')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and Chorley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Banbury 1-1 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 3-0 Chorley
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chorley win with a probability of 40.05%. A win for Banbury United had a probability of 33.16% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chorley win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.48%) and 0-2 (7.14%). The likeliest Banbury United win was 1-0 (9.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.72%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 1.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chorley would win this match.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawChorley
33.16% (6.34 6.34) 26.79% (0.859 0.86) 40.05% (-7.197 -7.2)
Both teams to score 51.18% (0.573 0.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.14% (-0.768 -0.77)53.85% (0.768 0.77)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.68% (-0.648 -0.65)75.31% (0.65000000000001 0.65)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.5% (4.242 4.24)30.49% (-4.242 -4.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.29% (4.757 4.76)66.71% (-4.756 -4.76)
Chorley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.63% (-3.905 -3.91)26.37% (3.907 3.91)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.48% (-5.515 -5.52)61.52% (5.515 5.52)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 33.16%
    Chorley 40.04%
    Draw 26.78%
Banbury UnitedDrawChorley
1-0 @ 9.55% (1.3 1.3)
2-1 @ 7.56% (1.046 1.05)
2-0 @ 5.67% (1.309 1.31)
3-1 @ 2.99% (0.697 0.7)
3-0 @ 2.25% (0.707 0.71)
3-2 @ 2% (0.28 0.28)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 33.16%
1-1 @ 12.72% (0.4 0.4)
0-0 @ 8.04% (0.239 0.24)
2-2 @ 5.04% (0.174 0.17)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 26.78%
0-1 @ 10.71% (-0.94 -0.94)
1-2 @ 8.48% (-0.715 -0.72)
0-2 @ 7.14% (-1.556 -1.56)
1-3 @ 3.77% (-0.809 -0.81)
0-3 @ 3.17% (-1.156 -1.16)
2-3 @ 2.24% (-0.182 -0.18)
1-4 @ 1.26% (-0.454 -0.45)
0-4 @ 1.06% (-0.559 -0.56)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 40.04%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Banbury 1-1 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-2 Banbury
Tuesday, December 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-2 Bishop's Stortford
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 4-1 Banbury
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 1-2 Banbury
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 3-0 Chorley
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 3-2 Buxton
Tuesday, December 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 2-2 Chorley
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-1 Chorley
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 8-0 Darlington
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-0 P'boro Sports
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .