MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 13:05:47
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 5 hrs 39 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North
May 4, 2024 at 3.30pm UK
St James Park

Brackley Town
1 - 2
Boston

Roberts (34')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Ward (45+3'), Knowles (58' pen.)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Brackley Town and Boston United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brackley Town 1-0 Chorley
Sunday, April 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 0-0 Boston (4-5 pen.)
Saturday, April 27 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brackley Town win with a probability of 41.99%. A win for Boston United had a probability of 29.2% and a draw had a probability of 28.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brackley Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.35%) and 2-1 (8.12%). The likeliest Boston United win was 0-1 (10.77%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.22%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood.

Result
Brackley TownDrawBoston United
41.99% (-0.381 -0.38) 28.81% (-0.213 -0.21) 29.2% (0.592 0.59)
Both teams to score 43.99% (0.817 0.82)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.75% (0.881 0.88)62.24% (-0.881 -0.88)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.08% (0.641 0.64)81.92% (-0.642 -0.64)
Brackley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.71% (0.22 0.22)29.29% (-0.221 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.74% (0.27 0.27)65.26% (-0.27200000000001 -0.27)
Boston United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.21% (0.964 0.96)37.79% (-0.965 -0.96)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.43% (0.929 0.93)74.57% (-0.93000000000001 -0.93)
Score Analysis
    Brackley Town 41.98%
    Boston United 29.2%
    Draw 28.8%
Brackley TownDrawBoston United
1-0 @ 13.59% (-0.37 -0.37)
2-0 @ 8.35% (-0.173 -0.17)
2-1 @ 8.12% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
3-0 @ 3.42% (-0.049 -0.05)
3-1 @ 3.32% (0.04 0.04)
3-2 @ 1.62% (0.061 0.06)
4-0 @ 1.05% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.02% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 41.98%
1-1 @ 13.22% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 11.06% (-0.37 -0.37)
2-2 @ 3.95% (0.125 0.13)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 28.8%
0-1 @ 10.77% (-0.07 -0.07)
1-2 @ 6.44% (0.165 0.17)
0-2 @ 5.24% (0.104 0.1)
1-3 @ 2.09% (0.106 0.11)
0-3 @ 1.7% (0.077 0.08)
2-3 @ 1.28% (0.072 0.07)
Other @ 1.69%
Total : 29.2%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-0 Chorley
Sunday, April 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-5 Brackley Town
Saturday, April 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 3-1 Chester
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-2 Brackley Town
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 3-0 Tamworth
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 1-1 Brackley Town
Friday, March 29 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 0-0 Boston (4-5 pen.)
Saturday, April 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 0-0 Boston (4-5 pen.)
Tuesday, April 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-2 Boston
Saturday, April 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Boston
Tuesday, April 16 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 0-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-2 Brackley Town
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .