MX23RW : Monday, July 22 05:22:43
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 12 hrs 37 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 39
Apr 16, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Spencer Stadium

Banbury
0 - 1
Boston

 
FT(HT: 0-1)
Hill (36')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and Boston United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chorley 3-0 Banbury
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 0-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boston United win with a probability of 58.69%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for Banbury United had a probability of 18.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boston United win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.52%) and 1-2 (9.88%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.7%), while for a Banbury United win it was 1-0 (5.8%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Boston United in this match.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawBoston United
18.8% (0.299 0.3) 22.51% (0.124 0.12) 58.69% (-0.41999999999999 -0.42)
Both teams to score 51.27% (0.148 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.68% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)47.33% (0.082000000000001 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.45% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)69.55% (0.076999999999998 0.08)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.88% (0.29499999999999 0.29)39.12% (-0.289 -0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.16% (0.273 0.27)75.84% (-0.26900000000001 -0.27)
Boston United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.21% (-0.16199999999999 -0.16)15.79% (0.167 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.06% (-0.308 -0.31)44.94% (0.314 0.31)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 18.8%
    Boston United 58.69%
    Draw 22.51%
Banbury UnitedDrawBoston United
1-0 @ 5.8% (0.065 0.07)
2-1 @ 5.02% (0.067 0.07)
2-0 @ 2.72% (0.052 0.05)
3-1 @ 1.57% (0.033 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.45% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 18.8%
1-1 @ 10.7% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
0-0 @ 6.18% (0.02 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.63% (0.035 0.04)
Other @ 1%
Total : 22.51%
0-1 @ 11.4% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-2 @ 10.52% (-0.09 -0.09)
1-2 @ 9.88% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 6.47% (-0.091 -0.09)
1-3 @ 6.08% (-0.037000000000001 -0.04)
0-4 @ 2.99% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-3 @ 2.85% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 2.8% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-4 @ 1.32% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.1% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-5 @ 1.04% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 58.69%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chorley 3-0 Banbury
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 5-2 Banbury
Thursday, April 11 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-1 King's Lynn
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Hereford
Wednesday, April 3 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 3-1 Banbury
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 South Shields
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 0-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-2 Brackley Town
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 1-0 Boston
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 2-1 P'boro Sports
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 0-3 Boston
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 3-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .