MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 00:36:03
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 13 hrs 23 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 43
Apr 1, 2024 at 3pm UK
St James Park

Brackley Town
3 - 0
Tamworth

Roberts (2'), Carline (12'), Lilley (50')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Cullinane-Liburd (85')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Brackley Town and Tamworth.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gloucester City 1-1 Brackley Town
Friday, March 29 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 3-0 Bishop's Stortford
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tamworth win with a probability of 36.94%. A win for Brackley Town had a probability of 34.46% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tamworth win was 0-1 with a probability of 12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.71%) and 0-2 (6.95%). The likeliest Brackley Town win was 1-0 (11.48%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.3%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 2.4% likelihood.

Result
Brackley TownDrawTamworth
34.46% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02) 28.61% (0.036000000000001 0.04) 36.94% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Both teams to score 45.95% (-0.104 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.51% (-0.126 -0.13)60.49% (0.127 0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.39% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)80.61% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Brackley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.99% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)33.01% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.4% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)69.6% (0.087000000000003 0.09)
Tamworth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.6% (-0.075999999999993 -0.08)31.4% (0.077000000000002 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.22% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)67.78% (0.088999999999999 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Brackley Town 34.45%
    Tamworth 36.93%
    Draw 28.59%
Brackley TownDrawTamworth
1-0 @ 11.48% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 7.38% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.37% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 2.73% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.35% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 1.58% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 34.45%
1-1 @ 13.3%
0-0 @ 10.36% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
2-2 @ 4.27% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 28.59%
0-1 @ 12% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 7.71% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.95% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-3 @ 2.98% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.69% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 1.65% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 36.93%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gloucester City 1-1 Brackley Town
Friday, March 29 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-0 Alfreton
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 2-0 Hereford
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 0-2 Brackley Town
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-1 Brackley Town
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 3-0 Bishop's Stortford
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-1 Tamworth
Saturday, March 23 at 12.30pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 0-0 Chester
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 1-2 Tamworth
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 0-1 Tamworth
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 3-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .