MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:40:50
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 19 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 36
Mar 4, 2023 at 3pm UK
Lookers Vauxhall Stadium

Chester
4 - 2
Banbury

Hughes (2'), Thomas (26', 45+8'), Willoughby (89')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Burke (59' og.), Langmead (64')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Chester FC and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hereford 1-2 Chester
Tuesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-2 Leamington
Tuesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 49.22%. A win for Banbury United had a probability of 25.98% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.49%) and 2-0 (8.62%). The likeliest Banbury United win was 0-1 (7.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.77%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chester FC would win this match.

Result
Chester FCDrawBanbury United
49.22% (-0.61300000000001 -0.61) 24.79% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 25.98% (0.623 0.62)
Both teams to score 53.41% (0.601 0.6)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.92% (0.511 0.51)49.07% (-0.508 -0.51)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.85% (0.462 0.46)71.15% (-0.45699999999999 -0.46)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.03% (-0.049000000000007 -0.05)19.96% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.87% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)52.13% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.73% (0.79199999999999 0.79)33.27% (-0.788 -0.79)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.11% (0.861 0.86)69.88% (-0.857 -0.86)
Score Analysis
    Chester FC 49.22%
    Banbury United 25.98%
    Draw 24.78%
Chester FCDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 10.7% (-0.24 -0.24)
2-1 @ 9.49% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.62% (-0.21 -0.21)
3-1 @ 5.1% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-0 @ 4.63% (-0.12 -0.12)
3-2 @ 2.8% (0.048 0.05)
4-1 @ 2.05% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.87% (-0.052 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.13% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 49.22%
1-1 @ 11.77% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.64% (-0.139 -0.14)
2-2 @ 5.22% (0.098 0.1)
3-3 @ 1.03% (0.04 0.04)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.78%
0-1 @ 7.31% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-2 @ 6.48% (0.133 0.13)
0-2 @ 4.02% (0.089 0.09)
1-3 @ 2.38% (0.098 0.1)
2-3 @ 1.92% (0.076 0.08)
0-3 @ 1.48% (0.063 0.06)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 25.98%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hereford 1-2 Chester
Tuesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Bradford Park Av 1-2 Chester
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 1-1 Chester
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-0 Boston
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-1 Chester
Saturday, February 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-2 Spennymoor
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-2 Leamington
Tuesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-2 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 King's Lynn
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-2 Banbury
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 Kettering
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-3 Banbury
Saturday, January 28 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .