MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 11:14:10
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 7 hrs 45 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 34
Feb 21, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Spiers & Hartwell Jubilee Stadium

Gloucester City
1 - 1
Chester

Coates (79' og.)
FT(HT: 0-0)
Thomas (61')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Gloucester City and Chester FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: King's Lynn 1-1 Gloucester City
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-0 Boston
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 40.17%. A win for Gloucester City had a probability of 34.83% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.62%) and 0-2 (6.38%). The likeliest Gloucester City win was 2-1 (8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.74%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.7% likelihood.

Result
Gloucester CityDrawChester FC
34.83% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08) 25.01% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05) 40.17% (0.128 0.13)
Both teams to score 57.49% (0.152 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.1% (0.204 0.2)45.9% (-0.206 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.79% (0.194 0.19)68.21% (-0.196 -0.2)
Gloucester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.4% (0.048000000000002 0.05)25.6% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.52% (0.067 0.07)60.48% (-0.068999999999996 -0.07)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.26% (0.152 0.15)22.73% (-0.155 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.59% (0.228 0.23)56.41% (-0.231 -0.23)
Score Analysis
    Gloucester City 34.83%
    Chester FC 40.17%
    Draw 25%
Gloucester CityDrawChester FC
2-1 @ 8% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.93% (-0.058 -0.06)
2-0 @ 5.4% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.64%
3-2 @ 2.69% (0.013 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.45% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.24% (0.002 0)
4-2 @ 0.92% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 34.83%
1-1 @ 11.74% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.93% (0.019 0.02)
0-0 @ 5.82% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.33% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 25%
1-2 @ 8.7% (0.016 0.02)
0-1 @ 8.62% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-2 @ 6.38% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 4.3% (0.027 0.03)
0-3 @ 3.15% (0.016 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.93% (0.023 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.59% (0.017 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.17% (0.012 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.08% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 40.17%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-1 Gloucester City
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 4-3 Gloucester City
Saturday, February 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 5-1 Bradford Park Av
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 4-0 Gloucester City
Saturday, January 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-2 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, January 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-0 Hereford
Saturday, January 14 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-0 Boston
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-1 Chester
Saturday, February 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-2 Spennymoor
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-1 Alfreton
Tuesday, January 31 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Fylde 1-1 Chester
Saturday, January 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-2 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, January 14 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .