MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 13:17:07
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 5 hrs 27 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 17
Nov 5, 2022 at 3pm UK
Throstle Nest

Farsley Celtic
3 - 1
Banbury

Butroid (15'), Spencer (26'), Ubaezuonu (76')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Spasov (78')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Farsley Celtic and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chorley 4-3 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Kettering 0-0 Banbury
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banbury United win with a probability of 59.99%. A draw had a probability of 21.7% and a win for Farsley Celtic had a probability of 18.32%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banbury United win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.28%) and 1-2 (9.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.27%), while for a Farsley Celtic win it was 1-0 (5.31%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood.

Result
Farsley CelticDrawBanbury United
18.32% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 21.7% (0.014000000000003 0.01) 59.99% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Both teams to score 53% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.43% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)44.58% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.06% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)66.95% (0.033999999999992 0.03)
Farsley Celtic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.95%38.06% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.18%74.82% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.56% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)14.45% (0.022 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.61% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)42.4% (0.041000000000004 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Farsley Celtic 18.32%
    Banbury United 59.97%
    Draw 21.69%
Farsley CelticDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 5.31% (0.008 0.01)
2-1 @ 4.96% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 2.57% (0.004 0)
3-1 @ 1.6% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 1.55% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 18.32%
1-1 @ 10.27% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.5% (0.008 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.8%
3-3 @ 1% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 21.69%
0-1 @ 10.63% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 10.28%
1-2 @ 9.94%
0-3 @ 6.64% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 6.41% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-4 @ 3.21% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 3.1% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 3.1% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-4 @ 1.5% (-0.002 -0)
0-5 @ 1.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-5 @ 1.2% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 59.97%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chorley 4-3 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 2-0 Kettering
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 5-1 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-3 Southport
Saturday, October 15 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-2 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-2 Boston
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Kettering 0-0 Banbury
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 3-1 Banbury
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 2-1 Banbury
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-1 Banbury
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-1 Gloucester City
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .