MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 17:56:02
SM
Tuesday, May 28
Upcoming predictions and previews
KL
National League North | Gameweek 31
Jan 27, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Walks

King's Lynn
0 - 0
Chester

 
FT
Coverage of the National League North clash between King's Lynn Town and Chester FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: King's Lynn 0-4 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 0-2 Chester
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 48%. A draw had a probability of 26% and a win for King's Lynn Town had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.21%) and 0-2 (8.98%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.33%), while for a King's Lynn Town win it was 1-0 (8.26%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood.

Result
King's Lynn TownDrawChester FC
26% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04) 26% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02) 48% (0.063000000000002 0.06)
Both teams to score 49.74% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.1% (0.062000000000005 0.06)53.9% (-0.062999999999995 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.65% (0.051000000000002 0.05)75.35% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
King's Lynn Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.14% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)35.85%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.37% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)72.63% (0.00099999999999056 0)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.54% (0.054000000000002 0.05)22.46% (-0.056000000000001 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.99% (0.081000000000003 0.08)56.01% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    King's Lynn Town 26%
    Chester FC 47.99%
    Draw 25.99%
King's Lynn TownDrawChester FC
1-0 @ 8.26% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 6.33% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 4.24% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.16% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 1.62% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 1.45% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 26%
1-1 @ 12.33% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.05% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.72% (0.0040000000000004 0)
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 25.99%
0-1 @ 12.02% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 9.21% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.98% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.59% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 4.47% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.35% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 1.71% (0.008 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.67% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3%
Total : 47.99%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-4 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-1 Darlington
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 2-0 King's Lynn
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-2 Boston
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 0-2 Chester
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Buxton
Tuesday, January 16 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 3-0 Gloucester City
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 1-0 Chester
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .