MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 10:24:13
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 4 hrs 35 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
TU
National League South | Gameweek 36
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Plainmoor Ground

Torquay Utd
2 - 2
Aveley

Jarvis (28'), Ash (35')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Odelusi (45+2' pen.), Vaz (51')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Torquay United and Aveley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Farnborough 0-0 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-0 Maidstone
Monday, February 19 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Torquay United win with a probability of 47.21%. A win for Aveley has a probability of 28.48% and a draw has a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Torquay United win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (9.32%) and 2-0 (7.67%). The likeliest Aveley win is 1-2 (7%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.42%).

Result
Torquay UnitedDrawAveley
47.21% (-0.16999999999999 -0.17) 24.31% (0.058 0.06) 28.48% (0.113 0.11)
Both teams to score 57.01% (-0.113 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.74% (-0.187 -0.19)45.26% (0.189 0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.39% (-0.179 -0.18)67.6% (0.179 0.18)
Torquay United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.72% (-0.143 -0.14)19.28% (0.144 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.98% (-0.237 -0.24)51.02% (0.238 0.24)
Aveley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.63% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)29.37% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.65% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)65.35% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Torquay United 47.21%
    Aveley 28.48%
    Draw 24.31%
Torquay UnitedDrawAveley
2-1 @ 9.4% (-0.014000000000001 -0.01)
1-0 @ 9.32% (0.032 0.03)
2-0 @ 7.67% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.16% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.21% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.16% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.12% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.73% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.3% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 47.21%
1-1 @ 11.42% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.76% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.66% (0.046 0.05)
3-3 @ 1.29% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.31%
1-2 @ 7% (0.018 0.02)
0-1 @ 6.94% (0.053 0.05)
0-2 @ 4.25% (0.03 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.86% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.35% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.74% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 28.48%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Farnborough 0-0 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Braintree 1-0 Torquay Utd
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Torquay Utd 3-4 Slough
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 3-2 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Torquay Utd 0-4 St Albans City
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Worthing 4-2 Torquay Utd
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-0 Maidstone
Monday, February 19 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 0-1 Aveley
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 0-3 Worthing
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 2-2 Aveley
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Eastbourne 1-2 Aveley
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-2 Chippenham
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .