MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 14:34:32
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 4 hrs 10 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 35
Feb 19, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Mill Field
MU

Aveley
2 - 0
Maidstone

Coleman De-Graft (56'), Hughes (86')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Appiah (59')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Aveley and Maidstone United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hampton 0-1 Aveley
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 1-1 Hemel Hemps.
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aveley win with a probability of 38.72%. A win for Maidstone United had a probability of 36.79% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aveley win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.8%) and 2-0 (5.85%). The likeliest Maidstone United win was 1-2 (8.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.35%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Aveley would win this match.

Result
AveleyDrawMaidstone United
38.72% (-0.149 -0.15) 24.5% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 36.79% (0.153 0.15)
Both teams to score 59.59% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.71% (0.015000000000001 0.02)43.29% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.31% (0.015000000000001 0.02)65.69% (-0.01400000000001 -0.01)
Aveley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.69% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)22.31% (0.068999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.23% (-0.102 -0.1)55.77% (0.103 0.1)
Maidstone United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.7% (0.087999999999994 0.09)23.3% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.76% (0.127 0.13)57.24% (-0.126 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Aveley 38.72%
    Maidstone United 36.79%
    Draw 24.49%
AveleyDrawMaidstone United
2-1 @ 8.52% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
1-0 @ 7.8% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-0 @ 5.85% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-1 @ 4.26% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.1% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 2.93% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.6% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.16% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.1% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 38.72%
1-1 @ 11.35% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.21% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-0 @ 5.2% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
3-3 @ 1.51% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 24.49%
1-2 @ 8.27% (0.02 0.02)
0-1 @ 7.57% (0.015 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.52% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
1-3 @ 4.02% (0.02 0.02)
2-3 @ 3.01% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.68% (0.019 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.46% (0.011 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.1% (0.006 0.01)
0-4 @ 0.98% (0.009 0.01)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 36.79%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hampton 0-1 Aveley
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 0-3 Worthing
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 2-2 Aveley
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Eastbourne 1-2 Aveley
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-2 Chippenham
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Welling United 1-3 Aveley
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 1-1 Hemel Hemps.
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 3-2 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 2-1 Yeovil
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Ipswich 1-2 Maidstone
Saturday, January 27 at 12.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Maidstone 1-1 Braintree
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Slough 2-1 Maidstone
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .