MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 17:28:24
SM
France vs. USA: 1 hr 31 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 39
Mar 12, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The A2B Stadium

Worthing
2 - 3
Farnborough

Felix (42'), Dolaghan (73')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Haigh (27', 56'), Clark (43')
Hollis (90+5')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Worthing and Farnborough Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Worthing 1-3 Taunton Town
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 0-2 Farnborough
Saturday, March 9 at 4pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Farnborough Town win with a probability of 40.13%. A win for Worthing had a probability of 37.08% and a draw had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Farnborough Town win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (5.98%) and 0-2 (5.12%). The likeliest Worthing win was 2-1 (8.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.81%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Farnborough Town would win this match.

Result
WorthingDrawFarnborough Town
37.08% (-1.792 -1.79) 22.79% (0.301 0.3) 40.13% (1.498 1.5)
Both teams to score 66.13% (-1.292 -1.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.19% (-1.637 -1.64)34.82% (1.646 1.65)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.22% (-1.856 -1.86)56.79% (1.865 1.87)
Worthing Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.64% (-1.519 -1.52)19.36% (1.528 1.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.85% (-2.562 -2.56)51.15% (2.571 2.57)
Farnborough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82% (-0.048999999999992 -0.05)18% (0.056999999999999 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.14% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09)48.87% (0.098999999999997 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Worthing 37.08%
    Farnborough Town 40.13%
    Draw 22.79%
WorthingDrawFarnborough Town
2-1 @ 8.06% (-0.115 -0.12)
1-0 @ 5.72% (0.205 0.21)
2-0 @ 4.7% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-1 @ 4.41% (-0.286 -0.29)
3-2 @ 3.78% (-0.253 -0.25)
3-0 @ 2.57% (-0.162 -0.16)
4-1 @ 1.81% (-0.214 -0.21)
4-2 @ 1.55% (-0.186 -0.19)
4-0 @ 1.06% (-0.123 -0.12)
Other @ 3.43%
Total : 37.08%
1-1 @ 9.81% (0.334 0.33)
2-2 @ 6.91% (-0.111 -0.11)
0-0 @ 3.49% (0.285 0.29)
3-3 @ 2.16% (-0.149 -0.15)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 22.79%
1-2 @ 8.41% (0.271 0.27)
0-1 @ 5.98% (0.478 0.48)
0-2 @ 5.12% (0.402 0.4)
1-3 @ 4.81% (0.147 0.15)
2-3 @ 3.95% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-3 @ 2.93% (0.225 0.23)
1-4 @ 2.06% (0.06 0.06)
2-4 @ 1.69% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.26% (0.095 0.1)
3-4 @ 0.93% (-0.066 -0.07)
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 40.13%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Worthing 1-3 Taunton Town
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chelmsford City 0-1 Worthing
Monday, March 4 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Worthing 0-1 Braintree
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Welling United 4-1 Worthing
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 1-4 Worthing
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Worthing 6-4 Dover Athletic
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 0-2 Farnborough
Saturday, March 9 at 4pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 1-0 Welling United
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 1-3 Yeovil
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 1-1 Chelmsford City
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-1 Farnborough
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 0-0 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .