MX23RW : Monday, July 22 04:19:04
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 13 hrs 40 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 38
Mar 9, 2024 at 3pm UK
The A2B Stadium

Worthing
1 - 3
Taunton Town

Wadham (90')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Bolton (19'), Bull (66' og.), Jarvis (77')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Worthing and Taunton Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chelmsford City 0-1 Worthing
Monday, March 4 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 2-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Worthing win with a probability of 67.33%. A draw had a probability of 17.6% and a win for Taunton Town had a probability of 15.08%.

The most likely scoreline for a Worthing win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.7%) and 3-1 (7.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.72%), while for a Taunton Town win it was 1-2 (4.21%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 1.5% likelihood.

Result
WorthingDrawTaunton Town
67.33% (0.016000000000005 0.02) 17.59% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01) 15.08% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Both teams to score 60.7% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.78% (0.0040000000000049 0)31.22% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.35% (0.0039999999999978 0)52.65% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Worthing Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.43% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)8.57% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.37% (0.01100000000001 0.01)29.63% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Taunton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.38% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)33.61% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.74% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)70.26% (0.012 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Worthing 67.33%
    Taunton Town 15.08%
    Draw 17.59%
WorthingDrawTaunton Town
2-1 @ 9.48%
2-0 @ 8.7% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 7.76% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 7.12% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 7.08% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 4.77% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 4.37% (0.0029999999999992 0)
3-2 @ 4.23%
4-2 @ 2.6%
5-1 @ 2.34% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-0 @ 2.15% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-2 @ 1.28%
6-1 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
4-3 @ 0.95%
Other @ 3.55%
Total : 67.33%
1-1 @ 7.72% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-2 @ 5.17% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 2.88%
3-3 @ 1.54%
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 17.59%
1-2 @ 4.21% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-1 @ 3.14% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 1.88% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 1.71% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 1.53% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 15.08%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chelmsford City 0-1 Worthing
Monday, March 4 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Worthing 0-1 Braintree
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Welling United 4-1 Worthing
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 1-4 Worthing
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Worthing 6-4 Dover Athletic
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 0-3 Worthing
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 2-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dartford 1-1 Taunton Town
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: St Albans City 6-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 0-0 Truro City
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Welling United 0-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 2-2 Aveley
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .