MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 08:40:56
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs 2 hrs 49 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
National League | Gameweek 12
Sep 26, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Courage Stadium
E

Bromley
1 - 0
Eastleigh

Okoli (34')
Arthurs (36')
FT(HT: 1-0)

McCallum (87'), Rutherford (90')
Coverage of the National League clash between Bromley and Eastleigh.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Solihull 1-1 Bromley
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 2-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bromley win with a probability of 51.75%. A draw had a probability of 24.3% and a win for Eastleigh had a probability of 23.96%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bromley win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.64%) and 2-0 (9.13%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.54%), while for a Eastleigh win it was 0-1 (6.91%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Bromley in this match.

Result
BromleyDrawEastleigh
51.75% (0.499 0.5) 24.29% (-0.137 -0.14) 23.96% (-0.361 -0.36)
Both teams to score 52.94% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.29% (0.241 0.24)48.71% (-0.241 -0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.18% (0.219 0.22)70.82% (-0.217 -0.22)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.19% (0.288 0.29)18.81% (-0.286 -0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.77% (0.479 0.48)50.23% (-0.477 -0.48)
Eastleigh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.21% (-0.187 -0.19)34.79% (0.187 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.48% (-0.197 -0.2)71.52% (0.197 0.2)
Score Analysis
    Bromley 51.74%
    Eastleigh 23.96%
    Draw 24.29%
BromleyDrawEastleigh
1-0 @ 10.93%
2-1 @ 9.64% (0.032 0.03)
2-0 @ 9.13% (0.077 0.08)
3-1 @ 5.37% (0.067 0.07)
3-0 @ 5.09% (0.089 0.09)
3-2 @ 2.84% (0.021 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.24% (0.048 0.05)
4-0 @ 2.13% (0.056 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.19% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 51.74%
1-1 @ 11.54% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 6.54% (-0.065 -0.07)
2-2 @ 5.09% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.29%
0-1 @ 6.91% (-0.104 -0.1)
1-2 @ 6.09% (-0.066999999999999 -0.07)
0-2 @ 3.65% (-0.074 -0.07)
1-3 @ 2.15% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.79% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.28% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 23.96%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Solihull 1-1 Bromley
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Bromley
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 3-0 Oldham
Saturday, September 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 4-1 Maidenhead
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-2 Bromley
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-1 Southend
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 2-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 2-2 Oxford City
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 1-2 Eastleigh
Saturday, September 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-6 Gateshead
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 0-0 Eastleigh
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 3-0 Aldershot
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .