MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 10:26:36
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 4 hrs 33 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
National League | Gameweek 6
Aug 28, 2023 at 3pm UK
Dales Lane
SU

Bromley
2 - 1
Southend

Dennis (18'), Cheek (55')
Smith (64'), Reynolds (79'), Arthurs (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Husin (57')
Mooney (60')
Coverage of the National League clash between Bromley and Southend United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rochdale 2-2 Bromley
Friday, August 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-0 Eastleigh
Friday, August 25 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Southend United win with a probability of 40.42%. A win for Bromley had a probability of 32.89% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southend United win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.54%) and 0-2 (7.19%). The likeliest Bromley win was 1-0 (9.42%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.68%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
BromleyDrawSouthend United
32.89% (-0.112 -0.11) 26.69% (-0.026 -0.03) 40.42% (0.14 0.14)
Both teams to score 51.43% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.5% (0.072000000000003 0.07)53.5% (-0.07 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.98% (0.062000000000001 0.06)75.02% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.5% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)30.49% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.29% (-0.047000000000004 -0.05)66.71% (0.048999999999992 0.05)
Southend United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.99% (0.107 0.11)26.01% (-0.106 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.96% (0.144 0.14)61.03% (-0.142 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Bromley 32.89%
    Southend United 40.42%
    Draw 26.68%
BromleyDrawSouthend United
1-0 @ 9.42% (-0.036 -0.04)
2-1 @ 7.53% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.59% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-1 @ 2.98% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.21% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.01%
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 32.89%
1-1 @ 12.68% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.93% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.07% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 0.9% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.68%
0-1 @ 10.68% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.54% (0.019 0.02)
0-2 @ 7.19% (0.024 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.84% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 3.23% (0.02 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.28% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.29% (0.01 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.09% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 40.42%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rochdale 2-2 Bromley
Friday, August 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-0 Bromley
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Wealdstone
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 0-2 Barnet
Saturday, August 12 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-0 Bromley
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 3-2 Bromley
Sunday, May 7 at 3.40pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-0 Eastleigh
Friday, August 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-3 Hartlepool
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 2-1 Southend
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-2 Southend
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 4-0 Oldham
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, April 29 at 5.30pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .