MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 13:16:18
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Chigwell Construction Stadium
Dag & Red
2 - 2
Gateshead
McCallum (39'), Morias (90+5')
Onariase (9')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Blackett (6'), Campbell (12')
Olley (45+3'), Martin (58'), Magnay (81')
Coverage of the National League clash between Dagenham & Redbridge and Gateshead.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dagenham & Redbridge win with a probability of 55.1%. A draw had a probability of 22.9% and a win for Gateshead had a probability of 22.01%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dagenham & Redbridge win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.86%) and 2-0 (9.22%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.79%), while for a Gateshead win it was 0-1 (5.91%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood.

Result
Dagenham & RedbridgeDrawGateshead
55.1% (-0.034000000000006 -0.03) 22.88% (0.0010000000000012 0) 22.01% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Both teams to score 55.08% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.28% (0.021000000000001 0.02)44.71% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.92% (0.019999999999996 0.02)67.08% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Dagenham & Redbridge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.89% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)16.1% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.49% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)45.5% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.65% (0.037999999999997 0.04)34.35% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.94% (0.042999999999999 0.04)71.05% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Dagenham & Redbridge 55.1%
    Gateshead 22.01%
    Draw 22.88%
Dagenham & RedbridgeDrawGateshead
1-0 @ 10.1% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.86% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 9.22% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 5.61% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.21% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 2.74% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 2.56% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.46% (0.002 0)
5-1 @ 1% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 0.94% (-0.0019999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 55.1%
1-1 @ 10.79%
0-0 @ 5.53% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.27% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 1.14% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 22.88%
0-1 @ 5.91%
1-2 @ 5.77% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.16% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 2.05% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.88% (0.0039999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 1.13% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 22.01%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dag & Red 3-0 Wrexham
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 3-1 Dag & Red
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-0 Torquay Utd
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 1-2 Dag & Red
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 1-1 King's Lynn
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 0-2 Dag & Red
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Newcastle 5-1 Gateshead
Saturday, July 9 at 12pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Gateshead 2-1 Hereford
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-2 Gateshead
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gateshead 3-1 Southport
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Kettering 1-1 Gateshead
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gateshead 4-2 Darlington
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League North
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .