MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 17:23:13
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 1 day 36 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
HT
National League | Gameweek 38
Mar 9, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Shay Stadium
BW

Halifax
2 - 1
Boreham Wood

Hoti (6'), Summerfield (81' pen.)
Johnson (58')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Ndlovu (77')
Sass-Davies (38'), Bush (90+4')
Coverage of the National League clash between Halifax Town and Boreham Wood.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bromley 2-0 Halifax
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-1 Gateshead
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Halifax Town win with a probability of 45.34%. A win for Boreham Wood had a probability of 28.75% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Halifax Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.1%) and 2-0 (8.12%). The likeliest Boreham Wood win was 0-1 (8.34%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.32%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Halifax Town would win this match.

Result
Halifax TownDrawBoreham Wood
45.34% (-0.14899999999999 -0.15) 25.9% (0.045999999999999 0.05) 28.75% (0.1 0.1)
Both teams to score 52.02% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.12% (-0.14 -0.14)51.88% (0.139 0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.36% (-0.123 -0.12)73.63% (0.11999999999999 0.12)
Halifax Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.17% (-0.131 -0.13)22.83% (0.128 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.45% (-0.191 -0.19)56.55% (0.189 0.19)
Boreham Wood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.41% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)32.59%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.87% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)69.12% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Halifax Town 45.33%
    Boreham Wood 28.75%
    Draw 25.9%
Halifax TownDrawBoreham Wood
1-0 @ 10.98% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.1% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.12% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.48% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.51% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.66% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.48% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.93% (-0.009 -0.01)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 45.33%
1-1 @ 12.32% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.44% (0.041 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.1% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-3 @ 0.94% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.9%
0-1 @ 8.34% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
1-2 @ 6.91% (0.013000000000001 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.68% (0.026 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.58% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 1.91% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.75% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 28.75%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bromley 2-0 Halifax
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Halifax
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Woking
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Maidenhead
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-3 Halifax
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-3 Solihull
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-1 Gateshead
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 4-0 Fylde
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 3-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-1 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .