MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:26:40
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 33 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BW
National League | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Meadow Park
G

Boreham Wood
1 - 1
Gateshead

Tshimanga (26')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Brown (90+6')
Storey (44')
Coverage of the National League clash between Boreham Wood and Gateshead.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boreham Wood 4-0 Fylde
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 3-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boreham Wood win with a probability of 37.64%. A win for Gateshead had a probability of 36.87% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boreham Wood win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.37%) and 2-0 (6.1%). The likeliest Gateshead win was 0-1 (8.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.04%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12% likelihood.

Result
Boreham WoodDrawGateshead
37.64% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 25.49% (0.0019999999999989 0) 36.87% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 56.03% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.12% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)47.88% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.94% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)70.06% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Boreham Wood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.06% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)24.93% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.43% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)59.56% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.64% (0.0040000000000049 0)25.35% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.85% (0.0039999999999978 0)60.15% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Score Analysis
    Boreham Wood 37.64%
    Gateshead 36.87%
    Draw 25.48%
Boreham WoodDrawGateshead
1-0 @ 8.78%
2-1 @ 8.37% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
2-0 @ 6.1% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 3.87% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 2.82% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.66% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.35% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 0.98% (-0.001 -0)
4-2 @ 0.92% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.79%
Total : 37.64%
1-1 @ 12.04%
0-0 @ 6.32% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-2 @ 5.74% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 1.22%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.48%
0-1 @ 8.68% (0.0040000000000013 0)
1-2 @ 8.27% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 5.95% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 3.78% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 2.72% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.63%
1-4 @ 1.3%
0-4 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
2-4 @ 0.9%
Other @ 1.72%
Total : 36.87%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Boreham Wood 4-0 Fylde
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 3-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-1 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-3 Dorking
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 3-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 4-0 Oxford City
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 2-4 Gateshead
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 Eastleigh
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 0-1 Gateshead
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .