MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 10:39:15
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 8 hrs 20 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SM
National League | Gameweek 7
Sep 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
Damson Park

Solihull
3 - 3
Oxford City

Mafuta (19'), Newton (28'), Morrison (75')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Sanderson (13'), Parker (48'), Ashby (81')
Coyle (21'), Parker (65'), Burley (90+5')
Coverage of the National League clash between Solihull Moors and Oxford City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oldham 0-2 Solihull
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 4-0 Boreham Wood
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Solihull Moors win with a probability of 42.75%. A win for Oxford City had a probability of 31.54% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Solihull Moors win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.92%) and 2-0 (7.32%). The likeliest Oxford City win was 0-1 (8.36%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.21%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood.

Result
Solihull MoorsDrawOxford City
42.75% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06) 25.71% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 31.54% (0.061 0.06)
Both teams to score 54.09% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.14% (0.042999999999999 0.04)49.86% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.14% (0.038 0.04)71.85% (-0.040000000000006 -0.04)
Solihull Moors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.81% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)23.19% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.92% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)57.08% (0.012 0.01)
Oxford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.43% (0.063000000000002 0.06)29.57% (-0.064 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.4% (0.077000000000005 0.08)65.6% (-0.078000000000003 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Solihull Moors 42.75%
    Oxford City 31.54%
    Draw 25.71%
Solihull MoorsDrawOxford City
1-0 @ 10.02% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.92% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 7.32% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.35% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 3.57% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.65% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.59% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.3% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 42.75%
1-1 @ 12.21%
0-0 @ 6.86% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.44% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.08% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.71%
0-1 @ 8.36%
1-2 @ 7.44% (0.011 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.09% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.02% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.21% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.07% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 0.92% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 31.54%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Oldham 0-2 Solihull
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 1-1 Halifax
Friday, August 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 3-0 Dorking
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-2 Solihull
Wednesday, August 16 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 1-2 Solihull
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 1-1 Eastleigh
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 4-0 Boreham Wood
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 0-0 Oxford City
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-1 Oxford City
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 1-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 0-1 Rochdale
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 5-2 Oxford City
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .