MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 04:00:44
SM
Raith Rovers vs. Ross County: 14 hrs 59 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SU
National League | Gameweek 41
Mar 23, 2024 at 3pm UK
Roots Hall Stadium
W

Southend
0 - 0
Woking


Kensdale (68'), Crowther (77')
FT

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hartlepool 0-0 Southend
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-0 Barnet
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League

We said: Southend United 2-1 Woking

This is a tough match to predict, as Woking will enter the contest in strong form, but Southend are unbeaten in their last nine matches and will have home advantage. It would not be a surprise to see another draw for the Blues this weekend, but we are predicting a narrow success for Maher's team. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Southend United win with a probability of 57.49%. A draw had a probability of 23.3% and a win for Woking had a probability of 19.22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southend United win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.71%) and 2-1 (9.77%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.07%), while for a Woking win it was 0-1 (6.28%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
Southend UnitedDrawWoking
57.49% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02) 23.29% (0.0070000000000014 0.01) 19.22% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
Both teams to score 49.57% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.05% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)49.95% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.06% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)71.94% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Southend United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.87% (-0.012 -0.01)17.13% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.64% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)47.36% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.82% (0.0020000000000024 0)40.18% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.18% (0.0019999999999989 0)76.82% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Score Analysis
    Southend United 57.48%
    Woking 19.22%
    Draw 23.29%
Southend UnitedDrawWoking
1-0 @ 12.14%
2-0 @ 10.71%
2-1 @ 9.77% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 6.3% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 5.74% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 2.78% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.62% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.53% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-2 @ 1.16% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 0.98% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 57.48%
1-1 @ 11.07%
0-0 @ 6.88% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-2 @ 4.45%
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 23.29%
0-1 @ 6.28% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 5.05% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 2.86% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 1.53%
2-3 @ 1.35%
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 19.22%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hartlepool 0-0 Southend
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-0 Dorking
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-1 Dag & Red
Saturday, March 9 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-1 Wealdstone
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 1-1 Southend
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-0 Barnet
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 2-1 Woking
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 0-1 Woking
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 3-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .