MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:00:48
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 59 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
OA
National League | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Boundary Park
SU

Oldham
1 - 1
Southend

Sheron (60')
Hobson (53')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Husin (79')
Cardwell (62')
Coverage of the National League clash between Oldham Athletic and Southend United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Oldham
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Southend United win with a probability of 40.13%. A win for Oldham Athletic had a probability of 34.17% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southend United win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.65%) and 0-2 (6.71%). The likeliest Oldham Athletic win was 1-0 (8.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.19%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
Oldham AthleticDrawSouthend United
34.17% (-0.086999999999996 -0.09) 25.7% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 40.13% (0.089000000000006 0.09)
Both teams to score 54.94% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.86% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)49.13% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.79% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)71.2% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Oldham Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.47% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)27.53% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.96% (-0.073 -0.07)63.04% (0.073 0.07)
Southend United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.81% (0.043999999999997 0.04)24.19% (-0.043000000000003 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.49% (0.061999999999998 0.06)58.51% (-0.061 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Oldham Athletic 34.17%
    Southend United 40.13%
    Draw 25.7%
Oldham AthleticDrawSouthend United
1-0 @ 8.59% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.86% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.54% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.38% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.4% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 2.38% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.09% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 34.17%
1-1 @ 12.19%
0-0 @ 6.66% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.7%
0-1 @ 9.45% (0.014000000000001 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.65% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.71% (0.018 0.02)
1-3 @ 4.09% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.17% (0.013 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.64% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-4 @ 1.45% (0.006 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.13% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.94% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.89%
Total : 40.13%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Oldham
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 1-2 Kidderminster
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-1 Oldham
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 1-3 Oldham
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-1 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-0 Oldham
Saturday, February 3 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 4-1 Aldershot
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 1-2 Southend
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 0-0 Southend
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 0-1 York City
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 0-1 Gateshead
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .