MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 11:58:36
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 7 hrs 1 min
Upcoming predictions and previews
HU
National League | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Northern Gas and Power Stadium
B

Hartlepool
1 - 2
Barnet

Featherstone (90')
Agyemang (50'), Cooke (77')
FT(HT: 0-2)
O'Donkor (12'), Hartigan (44')
Keeley (22'), Hall-Johnson (39')
Coverage of the National League clash between Hartlepool United and Barnet.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Solihull 2-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 0-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barnet win with a probability of 41.45%. A win for Hartlepool United had a probability of 34.84% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barnet win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.24%) and 0-2 (5.92%). The likeliest Hartlepool United win was 2-1 (7.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.73%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Barnet in this match.

Result
Hartlepool UnitedDrawBarnet
34.84%23.71%41.45%
Both teams to score 62.21%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.24% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)39.76%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.88% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)62.11%
Hartlepool United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.27%22.72% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.6% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)56.39%
Barnet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.5% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)19.5% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.62% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)51.38%
Score Analysis
    Hartlepool United 34.84%
    Barnet 41.45%
    Draw 23.7%
Hartlepool UnitedDrawBarnet
2-1 @ 7.95%
1-0 @ 6.57% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 4.86%
3-1 @ 3.93%
3-2 @ 3.21%
3-0 @ 2.4%
4-1 @ 1.46%
4-2 @ 1.19%
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 34.84%
1-1 @ 10.73%
2-2 @ 6.5%
0-0 @ 4.43%
3-3 @ 1.75%
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 23.7%
1-2 @ 8.77%
0-1 @ 7.24%
0-2 @ 5.92%
1-3 @ 4.78%
2-3 @ 3.54%
0-3 @ 3.23% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 1.95%
2-4 @ 1.45%
0-4 @ 1.32%
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 41.45%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Solihull 2-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 3-2 Altrincham
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 3-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, February 10 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-2 Hartlepool
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 2-1 York City
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 0-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-0 York City
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-0 Barnet
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-4 Barnet
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 2-1 Barnet
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .