MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:24:37
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 35 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
AT
National League | Gameweek 35
Feb 20, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The EBB Stadium.
B

Aldershot
1 - 0
Barnet

Thomas (85')
Mnoga (27'), Menayese (72'), Barham (80'), Stokes (88')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Hall-Johnson (35'), Keeley (37'), Thompson (49')
Coverage of the National League clash between Aldershot Town and Barnet.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aldershot 2-0 Altrincham
Saturday, February 17 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-4 Barnet
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barnet win with a probability of 48.06%. A win for Aldershot Town had a probability of 29.24% and a draw had a probability of 22.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barnet win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.25%) and 0-2 (6.67%). The likeliest Aldershot Town win was 2-1 (7.04%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.1%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
Aldershot TownDrawBarnet
29.24% (-0.363 -0.36) 22.7% (0.405 0.4) 48.06% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Both teams to score 63.24% (-1.78 -1.78)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.71% (-2.231 -2.23)37.29% (2.227 2.23)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.5% (-2.443 -2.44)59.5% (2.439 2.44)
Aldershot Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.19% (-1.346 -1.35)24.81% (1.341 1.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.61% (-1.911 -1.91)59.39% (1.908 1.91)
Barnet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.11% (-0.851 -0.85)15.88% (0.847 0.85)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.89% (-1.585 -1.59)45.11% (1.582 1.58)
Score Analysis
    Aldershot Town 29.24%
    Barnet 48.06%
    Draw 22.7%
Aldershot TownDrawBarnet
2-1 @ 7.04% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
1-0 @ 5.49% (0.378 0.38)
2-0 @ 3.83% (0.121 0.12)
3-1 @ 3.27% (-0.121 -0.12)
3-2 @ 3.01% (-0.205 -0.21)
3-0 @ 1.78% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.14% (-0.089 -0.09)
4-2 @ 1.05% (-0.116 -0.12)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 29.24%
1-1 @ 10.1% (0.409 0.41)
2-2 @ 6.48% (-0.175 -0.18)
0-0 @ 3.94% (0.412 0.41)
3-3 @ 1.85% (-0.184 -0.18)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 22.7%
1-2 @ 9.3% (0.116 0.12)
0-1 @ 7.25% (0.565 0.57)
0-2 @ 6.67% (0.336 0.34)
1-3 @ 5.7% (-0.096 -0.1)
0-3 @ 4.09% (0.09 0.09)
2-3 @ 3.97% (-0.229 -0.23)
1-4 @ 2.62% (-0.123 -0.12)
0-4 @ 1.88% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.83% (-0.163 -0.16)
1-5 @ 0.97% (-0.076 -0.08)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 48.06%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Aldershot 2-0 Altrincham
Saturday, February 17 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 0-5 Fylde
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-2 Aldershot
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 3-3 Aldershot
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 3-1 Rochdale
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-1 Bromley
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-4 Barnet
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 2-1 Barnet
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-0 Barnet
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-1 Dag & Red
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 3-2 Barnet
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .