MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:26:00
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 33 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 15
Oct 7, 2023 at 3pm UK
Lner Community Stadium
B

York City
2 - 2
Bromley

Akinyemi (37'), John-Lewis (72')
Cordner (26'), Kennedy (81')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Cheek (66'), Passley (90+4')
Leigh (54'), Reynolds (54')
Coverage of the National League clash between York City and Bromley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dag & Red 1-2 York City
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-0 Bromley
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a York City win with a probability of 37.64%. A win for Bromley had a probability of 36.67% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a York City win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.35%) and 2-0 (6.18%). The likeliest Bromley win was 0-1 (8.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.17%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
York CityDrawBromley
37.64% (0.0010000000000048 0) 25.69% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 36.67% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Both teams to score 55.3% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.19% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)48.81%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.09% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)70.91% (0.00099999999999056 0)
York City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.63% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)25.36% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.84%60.16% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.09% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)25.9% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.1% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)60.89% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Score Analysis
    York City 37.64%
    Bromley 36.67%
    Draw 25.69%
York CityDrawBromley
1-0 @ 9.01%
2-1 @ 8.35%
2-0 @ 6.18% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-1 @ 3.82%
3-0 @ 2.83%
3-2 @ 2.58%
4-1 @ 1.31%
4-0 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 37.64%
1-1 @ 12.17%
0-0 @ 6.57%
2-2 @ 5.64%
3-3 @ 1.16%
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 8.88%
1-2 @ 8.22%
0-2 @ 5.99%
1-3 @ 3.7% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.7%
2-3 @ 2.54%
1-4 @ 1.25%
0-4 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 36.67%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dag & Red 1-2 York City
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: York City 2-2 Solihull
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 2-4 Barnet
Tuesday, September 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-2 York City
Saturday, September 23 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-0 York City
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: York City 3-0 Southend
Saturday, September 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-0 Bromley
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 3-1 Gateshead
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-0 Eastleigh
Tuesday, September 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 1-1 Bromley
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Bromley
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 3-0 Oldham
Saturday, September 16 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .