MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 16:31:22
SM
Malmo vs. Elfsborg: 28 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 13
Oct 27, 2023 at 5pm UK
Kolporter Arena

Korona Kielce
5 - 3
Puszcza Niepolomice

Schikavko (6'), Remacle (18'), Craciun (32' og.), Deaconu (88', 90+2')
Kwiecien (90+4')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Siemaszko (63'), Poczobut (65'), Cholewiak (90')
Craciun (16'), Pieprzyca (90+4'), Yakuba (90+4')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Korona Kielce and Puszcza Niepolomice.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Radomiak Radom 1-1 Korona Kielce
Sunday, October 22 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Puszcza Niepolomice 1-1 Cracovia
Saturday, October 21 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Korona Kielce win with a probability of 49.95%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Puszcza Niepolomice had a probability of 24.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a Korona Kielce win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.4%) and 2-0 (9.26%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.06%), while for a Puszcza Niepolomice win it was 0-1 (7.73%). The actual scoreline of 5-3 was predicted with a 0.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Korona Kielce would win this match.

Result
Korona KielceDrawPuszcza Niepolomice
49.95% (-0.0049999999999955 -0) 25.38% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 24.66% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Both teams to score 50.35% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.51% (0.0019999999999953 0)52.48% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.84% (0.0019999999999989 0)74.15% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Korona Kielce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.97% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)21.03% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.18%53.81% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Puszcza Niepolomice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.76% (0.0010000000000048 0)36.24% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.97% (0.0030000000000001 0)73.02% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Korona Kielce 49.95%
    Puszcza Niepolomice 24.66%
    Draw 25.38%
Korona KielceDrawPuszcza Niepolomice
1-0 @ 11.88%
2-1 @ 9.4%
2-0 @ 9.26% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 4.89%
3-0 @ 4.82%
3-2 @ 2.48%
4-1 @ 1.91%
4-0 @ 1.88%
4-2 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 49.95%
1-1 @ 12.06%
0-0 @ 7.62% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-2 @ 4.77% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 7.73%
1-2 @ 6.12% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 3.93%
1-3 @ 2.07%
2-3 @ 1.62%
0-3 @ 1.33%
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 24.66%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 1-1 Korona Kielce
Sunday, October 22 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Korona Kielce 1-1 Warta Poznan
Friday, October 6 at 5.15pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Stal Mielec 2-3 Korona Kielce
Friday, September 29 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Korona Kielce 1-1 Widzew Lodz
Friday, September 22 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Szczecin 3-1 Korona Kielce
Saturday, September 16 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 0-0 Korona Kielce
Saturday, September 2 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Puszcza Niepolomice 1-1 Cracovia
Saturday, October 21 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 4-1 Puszcza Niepolomice
Friday, October 6 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Puszcza Niepolomice 2-2 Ruch Chorzow
Saturday, September 30 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 1-1 Puszcza Niepolomice
Saturday, September 23 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Puszcza Niepolomice 1-3 Slask Wroclaw
Friday, September 15 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Rakow 2-0 Puszcza Niepolomice
Sunday, September 3 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .