MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 19:35:40
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 23 hrs 24 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 11
Oct 7, 2023 at 4.30pm UK
Stadion Zaglebia Lubin

Zaglebie Lubin
1 - 1
Piast Gliwice

Lawniczak (45')
Kopacz (85')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Tomasiewicz (73')
Kadzior (77')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Zaglebie Lubin and Piast Gliwice.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gornik 0-2 Zaglebie Lubin
Monday, October 2 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 3-2 Widzew Lodz
Friday, September 29 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Piast Gliwice win with a probability of 44.4%. A draw had a probability of 28.5% and a win for Zaglebie Lubin had a probability of 27.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Piast Gliwice win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.96%) and 1-2 (8.35%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.06%), while for a Zaglebie Lubin win it was 1-0 (10.22%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.1% likelihood.

Result
Zaglebie LubinDrawPiast Gliwice
27.1%28.49% (0.0030000000000001 0) 44.4% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Both teams to score 43.71% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.96% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)62.03% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.24% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)81.76% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Zaglebie Lubin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.6% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)39.4% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.9% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)76.1% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Piast Gliwice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.13% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)27.87% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.52% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)63.48% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Zaglebie Lubin 27.09%
    Piast Gliwice 44.4%
    Draw 28.48%
Zaglebie LubinDrawPiast Gliwice
1-0 @ 10.22%
2-1 @ 6.09% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-0 @ 4.76%
3-1 @ 1.89% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 1.48%
3-2 @ 1.21%
Other @ 1.45%
Total : 27.09%
1-1 @ 13.06%
0-0 @ 10.98% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.89% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 28.48%
0-1 @ 14.03% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.96%
1-2 @ 8.35% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
0-3 @ 3.82%
1-3 @ 3.56% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.66% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-4 @ 1.22%
1-4 @ 1.14% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 44.4%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gornik 0-2 Zaglebie Lubin
Monday, October 2 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 1-0 Warta Poznan
Sunday, September 24 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Stal Mielec 4-2 Zaglebie Lubin
Monday, September 18 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 1-0 Szczecin
Sunday, September 3 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Korona Kielce 2-0 Zaglebie Lubin
Sunday, August 27 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 1-0 Puszcza Niepolomice
Friday, August 18 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 3-2 Widzew Lodz
Friday, September 29 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Slask Wroclaw 1-0 Piast Gliwice
Saturday, September 23 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 1-1 Legia
Saturday, September 16 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 1-1 Piast Gliwice
Saturday, September 2 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 0-0 Ruch Chorzow
Saturday, August 26 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 1-1 Piast Gliwice
Monday, August 21 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .