MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 12:58:47
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 5 hrs 46 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 7
Sep 3, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadion Zaglebia Lubin

Zaglebie Lubin
1 - 0
Szczecin

Kopacz (78')
Nalepa (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Przyborek (45+2'), Wahlqvist (60'), Bichakhchyan (66'), Zahovic (74'), Kurzawa (90+4')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Zaglebie Lubin and Pogon Szczecin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Korona Kielce 2-0 Zaglebie Lubin
Sunday, August 27 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Szczecin 0-2 Slask Wroclaw
Wednesday, August 30 at 5.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Zaglebie Lubin win with a probability of 38.7%. A win for Pogon Szczecin had a probability of 34.69% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Zaglebie Lubin win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.36%) and 2-0 (6.76%). The likeliest Pogon Szczecin win was 0-1 (9.57%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.65%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Zaglebie Lubin in this match.

Result
Zaglebie LubinDrawPogon Szczecin
38.7% (0.892 0.89) 26.61% (-0.156 -0.16) 34.69% (-0.73699999999999 -0.74)
Both teams to score 52.04% (0.419 0.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.11% (0.569 0.57)52.88% (-0.569 -0.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.5% (0.484 0.48)74.49% (-0.48400000000001 -0.48)
Zaglebie Lubin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.33% (0.773 0.77)26.66% (-0.773 -0.77)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.09% (1.009 1.01)61.91% (-1.009 -1.01)
Pogon Szczecin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.97% (-0.178 -0.18)29.03% (0.177 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.06% (-0.21899999999999 -0.22)64.93% (0.21900000000001 0.22)
Score Analysis
    Zaglebie Lubin 38.7%
    Pogon Szczecin 34.69%
    Draw 26.61%
Zaglebie LubinDrawPogon Szczecin
1-0 @ 10.23%
2-1 @ 8.36% (0.135 0.14)
2-0 @ 6.76% (0.143 0.14)
3-1 @ 3.69% (0.139 0.14)
3-0 @ 2.98% (0.126 0.13)
3-2 @ 2.28% (0.074 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.22% (0.071 0.07)
4-0 @ 0.99% (0.062 0.06)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 38.7%
1-1 @ 12.65% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 7.74% (-0.175 -0.18)
2-2 @ 5.17% (0.059 0.06)
3-3 @ 0.94% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.61%
0-1 @ 9.57% (-0.266 -0.27)
1-2 @ 7.83% (-0.083 -0.08)
0-2 @ 5.92% (-0.195 -0.2)
1-3 @ 3.23% (-0.05 -0.05)
0-3 @ 2.44% (-0.093 -0.09)
2-3 @ 2.13% (0.014 0.01)
1-4 @ 1% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 34.69%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Korona Kielce 2-0 Zaglebie Lubin
Sunday, August 27 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 1-0 Puszcza Niepolomice
Friday, August 18 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 2-1 Zaglebie Lubin
Friday, August 11 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 1-1 Lech Poznan
Sunday, August 6 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Slask Wroclaw 1-2 Zaglebie Lubin
Saturday, July 29 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 2-1 Ruch Chorzow
Sunday, July 23 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Szczecin 0-2 Slask Wroclaw
Wednesday, August 30 at 5.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 1-0 Szczecin
Sunday, August 20 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Szczecin 2-1 Gent
Thursday, August 17 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Szczecin 0-2 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, August 13 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Gent 5-0 Szczecin
Wednesday, August 9 at 7pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Szczecin 3-2 Linfield
Thursday, August 3 at 5pm in Europa Conference League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .