MX23RW : Thursday, August 11 11:57:29
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Ibrox Stadium
Rangers
2 - 0
Kilmarnock
Colak (51'), Morelos (88')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Taylor (14'), Donnelly (38'), McKenzie (49'), Armstrong (82'), Murray (85'), Cameron (86')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Union SG 2-0 Rangers
Tuesday, August 2 at 7.45pm in Champions League

We said: Rangers 2-0 Kilmarnock

The pressure will be on Rangers in front of a packed-out Ibrox to respond to their disappointing midweek defeat and claim maximum points in their first home game of the new season. Kilmarnock will be keen to have their say in the contest, but we can see the hosts coming away with a routine victory in Glasgow. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rangers win with a probability of 65.61%. A draw had a probability of 19.2% and a win for Kilmarnock had a probability of 15.18%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rangers win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.86%) and 1-0 (9.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.97%), while for a Kilmarnock win it was 1-2 (4.29%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Rangers in this match.

Result
RangersDrawKilmarnock
65.61% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 19.2% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01) 15.18% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Both teams to score 54.71% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.04% (0.028999999999996 0.03)38.96% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.72% (0.031000000000006 0.03)61.27% (-0.029999999999994 -0.03)
Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.89% (0.010000000000005 0.01)11.1% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.5% (0.024000000000001 0.02)35.5% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Kilmarnock Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.54% (0.014999999999993 0.01)38.45% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.79% (0.015000000000001 0.02)75.2% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Rangers 65.61%
    Kilmarnock 15.18%
    Draw 19.2%
RangersDrawKilmarnock
2-0 @ 10.31%
2-1 @ 9.86% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 9.38% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-0 @ 7.56%
3-1 @ 7.22% (0.0020000000000007 0)
4-0 @ 4.15% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 3.97% (0.0029999999999997 0)
3-2 @ 3.45% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.9% (0.002 0)
5-0 @ 1.83% (0.002 0)
5-1 @ 1.75% (0.002 0)
Other @ 4.24%
Total : 65.61%
1-1 @ 8.97% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-2 @ 4.71% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 4.27% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.1% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 19.2%
1-2 @ 4.29% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 4.08% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 1.95% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.5% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.37%
Other @ 2%
Total : 15.18%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Union SG 2-0 Rangers
Tuesday, August 2 at 7.45pm in Champions League
Last Game: Livingston 1-2 Rangers
Saturday, July 30 at 12pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Rangers 1-2 Spurs
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Rangers 3-1 West Ham
Tuesday, July 19 at 7.45pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Blackpool 1-2 Rangers
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Sunderland 1-0 Rangers
Saturday, July 9 at 8pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Kilmarnock 1-1 Dundee Utd
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Kilmarnock 4-1 Stenhousemuir
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Montrose 0-3 Kilmarnock
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Kilmarnock 1-1 Partick (4-5 pen.)
Wednesday, July 13 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Fraserburgh 1-3 Kilmarnock
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Raith Rovers 1-1 Kilmarnock
Friday, April 29 at 7.45pm in Scottish Championship
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Scottish Premiership Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celtic22005146
2RangersRangers22004136
3Hearts21103214
4Hibernian21102114
5Aberdeen21014313
6Livingston21012203
7Motherwell21012203
8St Johnstone21012203
9Dundee UnitedDundee Utd201112-11
10Kilmarnock201113-21
11Ross County200225-30
12St Mirren200215-40
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .