MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 14:30:00
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 4 hrs 29 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 24
Feb 4, 2024 at 4pm UK
Vodafone Park (Istanbul)
T

Besiktas
2 - 0
Trabzonspor

Kilicsoy (44', 62')
Meras (38'), Santos (39'), Svensson (54'), Ghezzal (58')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sivasspor 1-0 Besiktas
Sunday, January 28 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 2-3 Kasimpasa
Monday, January 29 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Besiktas 1-1 Trabzonspor

Despite their lofty league positions, both these sides come into this match a long way from their best form. They have failed to win any of their last three league matches and are missing several key players either due to injury or international duty. There is nothing to choose between them at this moment, and we feel they will have to settle for a share of the spoils at the final whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Besiktas win with a probability of 47.91%. A win for Trabzonspor had a probability of 28.49% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Besiktas win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.49%) and 2-0 (7.35%). The likeliest Trabzonspor win was 1-2 (7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.9%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Besiktas would win this match.

Result
BesiktasDrawTrabzonspor
47.91% (-0.226 -0.23) 23.59% (0.163 0.16) 28.49% (0.061 0.06)
Both teams to score 59.48% (-0.539 -0.54)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.99% (-0.727 -0.73)42.01% (0.725 0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.58% (-0.736 -0.74)64.41% (0.733 0.73)
Besiktas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.26% (-0.36800000000001 -0.37)17.73% (0.365 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.59% (-0.639 -0.64)48.41% (0.636 0.64)
Trabzonspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.31% (-0.33199999999999 -0.33)27.69% (0.329 0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.75% (-0.427 -0.43)63.25% (0.42299999999999 0.42)
Score Analysis
    Besiktas 47.91%
    Trabzonspor 28.5%
    Draw 23.59%
BesiktasDrawTrabzonspor
2-1 @ 9.43% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-0 @ 8.49% (0.175 0.17)
2-0 @ 7.35% (0.064 0.06)
3-1 @ 5.44% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-0 @ 4.24% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.49% (-0.076 -0.08)
4-1 @ 2.35% (-0.058 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.83% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.51% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 47.91%
1-1 @ 10.9% (0.12 0.12)
2-2 @ 6.06% (-0.059 -0.06)
0-0 @ 4.91% (0.158 0.16)
3-3 @ 1.5% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.59%
1-2 @ 7% (0.016 0.02)
0-1 @ 6.31% (0.146 0.15)
0-2 @ 4.05% (0.057 0.06)
1-3 @ 3% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.59% (-0.05 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.73% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 0.96% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 28.5%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sivasspor 1-0 Besiktas
Sunday, January 28 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 0-0 Adana Demirspor
Tuesday, January 23 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Pendikspor 4-0 Besiktas
Saturday, January 20 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 3-0 Karagumruk
Saturday, January 13 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 0-4 Besiktas
Tuesday, January 9 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 1-3 Kasimpasa
Friday, January 5 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 2-3 Kasimpasa
Monday, January 29 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 1-0 Trabzonspor
Thursday, January 25 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 1-5 Galatasaray
Sunday, January 21 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Antalyaspor 1-1 Trabzonspor
Sunday, January 14 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 2-1 Samsunspor
Thursday, January 11 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Ankaragucu 0-1 Trabzonspor
Saturday, January 6 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .