MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 17:47:58
SM
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 10
Oct 16, 2022 at 6pm UK
UnionplatzHasan Doğan Milli Takımlar Kamp ve Eğitim Tesisleri
T

Besiktas
2 - 2
Trabzonspor

Stryger Larsen (29' og.), Tosun (70')
Rosier (90+2'), Tosun (90+5')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Gomez (11'), Trezeguet (36')
Bakasetas (32'), Bardhi (90+2'), Cakir (90+7')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Giresunspor 0-1 Besiktas
Saturday, October 8 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Besiktas 1-1 Trabzonspor

Buoyed by their midweek performance, Trabzonspor will head into Sunday with renewed confidence as they look to move top of the league table. However, Besiktas have been solid on home turf this season, claiming three wins and one draw from their five matches. We predict a cagey affair on Sunday with both sides settling for a share of the spoils. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Besiktas win with a probability of 46.99%. A win for Trabzonspor had a probability of 28.01% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Besiktas win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.34%) and 2-0 (8.07%). The likeliest Trabzonspor win was 0-1 (7.53%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.85%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
BesiktasDrawTrabzonspor
46.99% (0.952 0.95) 25% (-0.217 -0.22) 28.01% (-0.736 -0.74)
Both teams to score 54.39% (0.193 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.44% (0.48699999999999 0.49)48.55% (-0.489 -0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.32% (0.443 0.44)70.68% (-0.444 -0.44)
Besiktas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.3% (0.61499999999999 0.61)20.7% (-0.617 -0.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.7% (0.961 0.96)53.3% (-0.963 -0.96)
Trabzonspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.59% (-0.29300000000001 -0.29)31.41% (0.291 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.21% (-0.341 -0.34)67.78% (0.33800000000001 0.34)
Score Analysis
    Besiktas 46.99%
    Trabzonspor 28.01%
    Draw 24.99%
BesiktasDrawTrabzonspor
1-0 @ 10.24% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.34% (0.089 0.09)
2-0 @ 8.07% (0.141 0.14)
3-1 @ 4.9% (0.138 0.14)
3-0 @ 4.24% (0.152 0.15)
3-2 @ 2.84% (0.057 0.06)
4-1 @ 1.93% (0.089 0.09)
4-0 @ 1.67% (0.09 0.09)
4-2 @ 1.12% (0.043 0.04)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 46.99%
1-1 @ 11.85% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-0 @ 6.5% (-0.132 -0.13)
2-2 @ 5.41% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.1% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 7.53% (-0.215 -0.22)
1-2 @ 6.87% (-0.12 -0.12)
0-2 @ 4.36% (-0.16 -0.16)
1-3 @ 2.65% (-0.068 -0.07)
2-3 @ 2.09% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.68% (-0.076 -0.08)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 28.01%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Giresunspor 0-1 Besiktas
Saturday, October 8 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 0-0 Fenerbahce
Sunday, October 2 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbulspor 2-2 Besiktas
Saturday, September 17 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 0-1 Istanbul
Monday, September 12 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Ankaragucu 2-3 Besiktas
Sunday, September 4 at 7.45pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 3-1 Sivasspor
Monday, August 29 at 7.45pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 4-0 Monaco
Thursday, October 13 at 8pm in Europa League
Last Game: Trabzonspor 0-0 Kasimpasa
Monday, October 10 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Monaco 3-1 Trabzonspor
Thursday, October 6 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-2 Trabzonspor
Saturday, October 1 at 3pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 3-2 Gaziantep
Sunday, September 18 at 3pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 2-1 Red Star
Thursday, September 15 at 5.45pm in Europa League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .