MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 21:48:20
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 20 hrs 56 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 20
Jan 13, 2024 at 4pm UK
Vodafone Park (Istanbul)

Besiktas
3 - 0
Karagumruk

Kilicsoy (62'), Rashica (65'), Fernandes (90+2')
Tiknaz (25'), Zainutdinov (40'), Fernandes (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Karagumruk 4-1 Kayserispor
Wednesday, January 10 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Besiktas 2-0 Fatih Karagumruk

Besiktas will be keen to end their poor run of results at home and an opponent like Karagumruk presents the perfect opportunity to do that. The visitors will also come into this with a lot of confidence after their win last time out and a knowledge of the hosts' poor home form. However, we think the Black Eagles will have too much for the Black Red to handle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Besiktas win with a probability of 50.7%. A win for Fatih Karagumruk had a probability of 25.4% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Besiktas win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.64%) and 2-0 (8.45%). The likeliest Fatih Karagumruk win was 0-1 (6.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.27%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 4.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Besiktas would win this match.

Result
BesiktasDrawFatih Karagumruk
50.7% (0.212 0.21) 23.9% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 25.4% (-0.203 -0.2)
Both teams to score 55.74% (-0.186 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.26% (-0.151 -0.15)45.74% (0.156 0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.94% (-0.142 -0.14)68.05% (0.146 0.15)
Besiktas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.92% (0.024000000000001 0.02)18.08% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51% (0.038000000000004 0.04)49% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Fatih Karagumruk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.04% (-0.244 -0.24)31.96% (0.248 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.58% (-0.281 -0.28)68.42% (0.285 0.28)
Score Analysis
    Besiktas 50.7%
    Fatih Karagumruk 25.4%
    Draw 23.9%
BesiktasDrawFatih Karagumruk
1-0 @ 9.88% (0.071999999999999 0.07)
2-1 @ 9.64% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.45% (0.067 0.07)
3-1 @ 5.5% (0.011 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.82% (0.042 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.14% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.35% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.06% (0.02 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.34% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.52%
Total : 50.7%
1-1 @ 11.27% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.78% (0.037999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.5% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.19% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 23.9%
0-1 @ 6.59% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 6.43% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
0-2 @ 3.76% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.45% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.09% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.43% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 25.4%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 0-4 Besiktas
Tuesday, January 9 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 1-3 Kasimpasa
Friday, January 5 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Hatayspor 1-2 Besiktas
Monday, December 25 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 1-3 Alanyaspor
Thursday, December 21 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Lugano 0-2 Besiktas
Thursday, December 14 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Besiktas 1-3 Fenerbahce
Saturday, December 9 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Karagumruk 4-1 Kayserispor
Wednesday, January 10 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Samsunspor 1-0 Karagumruk
Saturday, January 6 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Karagumruk 0-3 Gaziantep
Saturday, December 23 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 1-0 Karagumruk
Wednesday, December 20 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Antalyaspor 2-1 Karagumruk
Saturday, December 9 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Karagumruk 3-0 Istanbulspor
Friday, December 1 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .