MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 19:05:19
SM
Dusseldorf vs. Bochum: 23 hrs 24 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
T
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 31
Apr 3, 2022 at 6.30pm UK
Huseyin Avni Aker
B

Trabzonspor
1 - 1
Besiktas

Cornelius (56')
Djaniny (78'), Bakasetas (82'), Siopis (82')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Rosier (71')
Bozdogan (36'), Montero (53'), Karaman (75'), Hutchinson (90+1')
Larin (80')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Istanbul 3-1 Trabzonspor
Sunday, May 22 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 1-1 Konyaspor
Saturday, May 21 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Trabzonspor 2-0 Besiktas

Consistency is vital when you go through a lengthy domestic campaign, and Trabzonspor have shown more of that than any other Turkish club this season. We do not expect them to slip up against a side who have only won one of their last four away games and have not been nearly as balanced in the attacking third as we saw in 2020-21. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Trabzonspor win with a probability of 58.41%. A draw had a probability of 21.7% and a win for Besiktas had a probability of 19.89%.

The most likely scoreline for a Trabzonspor win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.69%) and 2-0 (9.47%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.17%), while for a Besiktas win it was 1-2 (5.34%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.2% likelihood.

Result
TrabzonsporDrawBesiktas
58.41%21.7%19.89%
Both teams to score 55.8%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.79%42.21%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.38%64.62%
Trabzonspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.84%14.16%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.16%41.84%
Besiktas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.01%34.99%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.26%71.73%
Score Analysis
    Trabzonspor 58.41%
    Besiktas 19.89%
    Draw 21.7%
TrabzonsporDrawBesiktas
2-1 @ 9.94%
1-0 @ 9.69%
2-0 @ 9.47%
3-1 @ 6.48%
3-0 @ 6.17%
3-2 @ 3.4%
4-1 @ 3.17%
4-0 @ 3.01%
4-2 @ 1.66%
5-1 @ 1.24%
5-0 @ 1.18%
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 58.41%
1-1 @ 10.17%
2-2 @ 5.22%
0-0 @ 4.96%
3-3 @ 1.19%
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 21.7%
1-2 @ 5.34%
0-1 @ 5.2%
0-2 @ 2.73%
1-3 @ 1.87%
2-3 @ 1.83%
0-3 @ 0.96%
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 19.89%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 3-2 Trabzonspor
Friday, March 18 at 5.15pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 4-2 Goztepe SK
Saturday, March 12 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Fenerbahce 1-1 Trabzonspor
Sunday, March 6 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 3-2 Kayserispor
Friday, February 25 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Alanyaspor 0-4 Trabzonspor
Sunday, February 20 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 2-1 Konyaspor
Sunday, February 13 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 1-1 Hatayspor
Saturday, March 19 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-1 Besiktas
Monday, March 14 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 2-2 Istanbul
Monday, March 7 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Sivasspor 2-3 Besiktas
Saturday, February 26 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 1-0 Altay
Saturday, February 19 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Adana Demirspor 1-1 Besiktas
Monday, February 14 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .