MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:46:36
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 13 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Women's Champions League | Group Stage
Dec 7, 2022 at 8pm UK
 

Arsenal Women
1 - 0
Juventus

Miedema (17')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Juventus 1-1 Arsenal Women
Thursday, November 24 at 8pm in Women's Champions League

We said: Arsenal Women 2-1 Juventus Women

The reverse fixture ended in a draw, and we think that Arsenal will make full use of home advantage to claim a narrow victory on Wednesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arsenal Women win with a probability of 42.84%. A win for Juventus Women had a probability of 32.86% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arsenal Women win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.24%) and 2-0 (6.57%). The likeliest Juventus Women win was 1-2 (7.71%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.27%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Arsenal Women would win this match.

Result
Arsenal WomenDrawJuventus Women
42.84% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01) 24.3% (0.0019999999999989 0) 32.86% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Both teams to score 59.42% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.86% (0.0020000000000024 0)43.14% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.46% (0.0020000000000024 0)65.54% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Arsenal Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.7% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)20.3% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.34% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)52.66% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Juventus Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.56% (0.0049999999999955 0)25.44% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.73% (0.007000000000005 0.01)60.27% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Arsenal Women 42.84%
    Juventus Women 32.86%
    Draw 24.3%
Arsenal WomenDrawJuventus Women
2-1 @ 8.99% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-0 @ 8.24% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 6.57% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-1 @ 4.78% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 3.49% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 3.27%
4-1 @ 1.91%
4-0 @ 1.39%
4-2 @ 1.3%
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 42.84%
1-1 @ 11.27%
2-2 @ 6.15% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-0 @ 5.16%
3-3 @ 1.49%
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.3%
1-2 @ 7.71% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 7.07%
0-2 @ 4.84% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 3.52% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 2.81%
0-3 @ 2.21% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.2%
2-4 @ 0.96%
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 32.86%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Arsenal Women 1-0 Everton Ladies
Saturday, December 3 at 2pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Juventus 1-1 Arsenal Women
Thursday, November 24 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Arsenal Women 2-3 Man Utd Women
Saturday, November 19 at 5.30pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Leicester Women 0-4 Arsenal Women
Sunday, November 6 at 2pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Arsenal Women 3-1 West Ham
Sunday, October 30 at 6.45pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Arsenal Women 3-1 Zurich
Thursday, October 27 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Juventus 1-1 Arsenal Women
Thursday, November 24 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Juventus 1-1 Lyon
Thursday, October 27 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Zurich 0-2 Juventus
Wednesday, October 19 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Lyon 3-1 Juventus
Thursday, March 31 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Juventus 2-1 Lyon
Wednesday, March 23 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 0-2 Juventus
Thursday, November 18 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .