MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 11:56:49
SM
Italy U19s vs. Spain U19s: 1 hr 3 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Women's Super League | Gameweek 6
Oct 30, 2022 at 6.45pm UK
 

Arsenal Women
3 - 1
West Ham

Nobbs (42'), Blackstenius (53'), Maanum (70')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Brynjarsdottir (35')
Longhurst (52'), Kyvag (57'), Filis (84')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Arsenal Women 3-1 Zurich
Thursday, October 27 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: West Ham 3-2 Reading Women
Sunday, October 23 at 3pm in Women's Super League

We said: Arsenal Women 2-0 West Ham United Women

With West Ham in fine form, we think that they will be competitive against the Gunners, but ultimately, we think the hosts will earn all three points to continue their winning run. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arsenal Women win with a probability of 88.48%. A draw had a probability of 8.3% and a win for West Ham United Women had a probability of 3.23%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arsenal Women win was 3-0 with a probability of 13.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.15%) and 4-0 (10.63%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (3.94%), while for a West Ham United Women win it was 0-1 (1.22%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Arsenal Women would win this match.

Result
Arsenal WomenDrawWest Ham United Women
88.48% (1.474 1.47) 8.29% (-0.77 -0.77) 3.23% (-0.7019 -0.7)
Both teams to score 39.27% (-3.542 -3.54)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.55% (-0.32899999999999 -0.33)27.44% (0.33 0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
51.95% (-0.415 -0.41)48.05% (0.415 0.41)
Arsenal Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
96.08% (0.185 0.19)3.91% (-0.183 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
83.4% (0.59099999999999 0.59)16.6% (-0.589 -0.59)
West Ham United Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
40.86% (-3.773 -3.77)59.13% (3.774 3.77)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
9.8% (-2.104 -2.1)90.2% (2.107 2.11)
Score Analysis
    Arsenal Women 88.47%
    West Ham United Women 3.23%
    Draw 8.29%
Arsenal WomenDrawWest Ham United Women
3-0 @ 13.12% (0.8 0.8)
2-0 @ 12.15% (0.58 0.58)
4-0 @ 10.63% (0.784 0.78)
1-0 @ 7.5% (0.253 0.25)
3-1 @ 6.9% (-0.393 -0.39)
5-0 @ 6.89% (0.602 0.6)
2-1 @ 6.39% (-0.46 -0.46)
4-1 @ 5.59% (-0.235 -0.24)
6-0 @ 3.72% (0.373 0.37)
5-1 @ 3.62% (-0.099 -0.1)
6-1 @ 1.96% (-0.025 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.81% (-0.343 -0.34)
7-0 @ 1.72% (0.194 0.19)
4-2 @ 1.47% (-0.253 -0.25)
5-2 @ 0.95% (-0.149 -0.15)
7-1 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 88.47%
1-1 @ 3.94% (-0.344 -0.34)
0-0 @ 2.32% (0.047 0.05)
2-2 @ 1.68% (-0.347 -0.35)
Other @ 0.35%
Total : 8.29%
0-1 @ 1.22% (-0.125 -0.13)
1-2 @ 1.04% (-0.232 -0.23)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 3.23%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Arsenal Women 3-1 Zurich
Thursday, October 27 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Liverpool Women 0-2 Arsenal Women
Sunday, October 23 at 12pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Lyon 1-5 Arsenal Women
Wednesday, October 19 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Reading Women 0-1 Arsenal Women
Sunday, October 16 at 6.45pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Ajax Vrouwen 0-1 Arsenal Women
Wednesday, September 28 at 6pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Arsenal Women 4-0 Spurs Ladies
Saturday, September 24 at 1.30pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: West Ham 3-2 Reading Women
Sunday, October 23 at 3pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-2 West Ham
Saturday, October 15 at 12.30pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Chelsea Women 3-1 West Ham
Wednesday, September 28 at 7.05pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: West Ham 0-2 Man Utd Women
Sunday, September 25 at 3pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: West Ham 1-0 Everton Ladies
Sunday, September 18 at 3pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: West Ham 0-2 Arsenal Women
Sunday, May 8 at 12pm in Women's Super League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .