MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 10:27:25
SM
Malmo vs. Elfsborg: 6 hrs 32 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Women's Champions League | Group Stage
Dec 15, 2022 at 8pm UK
 

Arsenal Women
0 - 1
Lyon


McCabe (84'), McCabe (84')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Maanum (45+1' og.)

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aston Villa 1-4 Arsenal Women
Sunday, December 11 at 4.15pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Lyon 4-0 Zurich
Wednesday, December 7 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League

We said: Arsenal Women 2-1 Lyon Women

Arsenal cruised to a comfortable 5-1 win when these two sides met on matchday one, and although we expect Thursday's game to result in a much closer scoreline, we think that the Gunners will maintain their unbeaten record in this season's Champions League by claiming a narrow victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arsenal Women win with a probability of 38.85%. A win for Lyon Women had a probability of 36.36% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arsenal Women win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.15%) and 2-0 (6.02%). The likeliest Lyon Women win was 1-2 (8.22%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.57%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood.

Result
Arsenal WomenDrawLyon Women
38.85% (0.0080000000000027 0.01) 24.79% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 36.36% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Both teams to score 58.5% (0.013000000000005 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.31% (0.018000000000001 0.02)44.69% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.95% (0.015999999999998 0.02)67.05% (-0.012 -0.01)
Arsenal Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.15% (0.013999999999996 0.01)22.86% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.41% (0.018000000000001 0.02)56.6% (-0.012 -0.01)
Lyon Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.83% (0.007000000000005 0.01)24.17% (-0.0029999999999966 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.51% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)58.49% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Score Analysis
    Arsenal Women 38.85%
    Lyon Women 36.36%
    Draw 24.78%
Arsenal WomenDrawLyon Women
2-1 @ 8.54% (0.0010000000000012 0)
1-0 @ 8.15% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 6.02%
3-1 @ 4.2% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 2.99% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 2.96% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.55% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.1% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.09% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 38.85%
1-1 @ 11.57% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.07% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 5.53% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
3-3 @ 1.41% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.78%
1-2 @ 8.22%
0-1 @ 7.85% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 5.57% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-3 @ 3.89%
2-3 @ 2.87% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.64% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 1.38%
2-4 @ 1.02% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 0.94%
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 36.36%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-4 Arsenal Women
Sunday, December 11 at 4.15pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Arsenal Women 1-0 Juventus
Wednesday, December 7 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Arsenal Women 1-0 Everton Ladies
Saturday, December 3 at 2pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Juventus 1-1 Arsenal Women
Thursday, November 24 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Arsenal Women 2-3 Man Utd Women
Saturday, November 19 at 5.30pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Leicester Women 0-4 Arsenal Women
Sunday, November 6 at 2pm in Women's Super League
Last Game: Lyon 4-0 Zurich
Wednesday, December 7 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Zurich 0-3 Lyon
Thursday, November 24 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Juventus 1-1 Lyon
Thursday, October 27 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Lyon 1-5 Arsenal Women
Wednesday, October 19 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Barcelona 1-3 Lyon
Saturday, May 21 at 6pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: PSG 1-2 Lyon
Saturday, April 30 at 8pm in Women's Champions League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .