MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 23:31:57
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 14 hrs 28 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Women's Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 23, 2022 at 8pm UK
 

Roma
1 - 1
Wolfsburg

Giacinti (3')
Bartoli (54'), Spugna (80')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Pajor (33')
Popp (51'), Janssen (64'), Lattwein (79'), Roord (84')

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: St Polten 3-4 Roma
Wednesday, October 26 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Slavia Prague 0-2 Wolfsburg
Wednesday, October 26 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Roma Women 1-2 Wolfsburg Women

Roma have won their opening two group matches, but we think that they will be edged out by a Wolfsburg side that have won every single game this season. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Roma Women win with a probability of 43.92%. A win for Wolfsburg Women had a probability of 32.97% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Roma Women win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.9%) and 2-0 (6.02%). The likeliest Wolfsburg Women win was 1-2 (7.62%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.25%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.3% likelihood.

Result
Roma WomenDrawWolfsburg Women
43.92% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06) 23.11% (0.024000000000001 0.02) 32.97% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 63.83% (-0.080999999999996 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.61% (-0.112 -0.11)37.39% (0.11199999999999 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.39% (-0.122 -0.12)59.61% (0.12 0.12)
Roma Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.51% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)17.49% (0.067 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.01% (-0.119 -0.12)47.98% (0.117 0.12)
Wolfsburg Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.36% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)22.64% (0.035999999999998 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.73% (-0.052 -0.05)56.27% (0.052 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Roma Women 43.92%
    Wolfsburg Women 32.97%
    Draw 23.1%
Roma WomenDrawWolfsburg Women
2-1 @ 8.94%
1-0 @ 6.9% (0.022 0.02)
2-0 @ 6.02% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.2% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.86% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.5% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 2.27% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.68% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.53% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 4.03%
Total : 43.92%
1-1 @ 10.25% (0.02 0.02)
2-2 @ 6.64% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.96% (0.022 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.91% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 23.1%
1-2 @ 7.62% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.88% (0.026 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.37% (0.014 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.77%
2-3 @ 3.29% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.16% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 1.4% (-0.002 -0)
2-4 @ 1.22% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 32.97%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: St Polten 3-4 Roma
Wednesday, October 26 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Roma 1-0 Slavia Prague
Thursday, October 20 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Slavia Prague 0-2 Wolfsburg
Wednesday, October 26 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 4-0 St Polten
Thursday, October 20 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 2-0 Barcelona
Saturday, April 30 at 5pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Barcelona 5-1 Wolfsburg
Friday, April 22 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 2-0 Arsenal Women
Thursday, March 31 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Arsenal Women 1-1 Wolfsburg
Wednesday, March 23 at 8pm in Women's Champions League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .