MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 17:25:22
SM
Sunday, April 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
Women's Champions League | Group Stage
Dec 16, 2022 at 8pm UK
AOK Stadion

Wolfsburg
0 - 0
Slavia Prague

 
FT

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Wolfsburg 4-2 Roma
Thursday, December 8 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: St Polten 1-1 Slavia Prague
Thursday, December 8 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Wolfsburg Women 4-0 Slavia Prague Women

Wolfsburg have been in fine form this season, and after winning their last four games in all competitions, we think that they will cruise to a comfortable victory over Slavia Prague on Friday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wolfsburg Women win with a probability of 73.39%. A draw had a probability of 16.4% and a win for Slavia Prague Women had a probability of 10.21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wolfsburg Women win was 2-0 with a probability of 12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10%) and 3-0 (9.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.77%), while for a Slavia Prague Women win it was 0-1 (3.23%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.2% likelihood.

Result
Wolfsburg WomenDrawSlavia Prague Women
73.39% (-0.0010000000000048 -0) 16.4% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 10.21%
Both teams to score 49.13% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.57% (0.021999999999998 0.02)38.42% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.29% (0.022999999999996 0.02)60.71% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Wolfsburg Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.95% (0.0049999999999955 0)9.05% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.21% (0.013999999999996 0.01)30.79% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
Slavia Prague Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.01% (0.019000000000005 0.02)45.98% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.29% (0.013999999999999 0.01)81.71% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Wolfsburg Women 73.38%
    Slavia Prague Women 10.21%
    Draw 16.4%
Wolfsburg WomenDrawSlavia Prague Women
2-0 @ 12% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 10% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 9.62% (-0.0029999999999983 -0)
2-1 @ 9.33% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-1 @ 7.47% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 5.78%
4-1 @ 4.49% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 2.9% (0.0020000000000002 0)
5-0 @ 2.78% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 2.16% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-2 @ 1.74% (0.002 0)
6-0 @ 1.11%
Other @ 4.02%
Total : 73.38%
1-1 @ 7.77% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 4.16% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.62% (0.0020000000000002 0)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 16.4%
0-1 @ 3.23% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-2 @ 3.02% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 1.26%
2-3 @ 0.94% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 10.21%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Wolfsburg 4-2 Roma
Thursday, December 8 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Roma 1-1 Wolfsburg
Wednesday, November 23 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Slavia Prague 0-2 Wolfsburg
Wednesday, October 26 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 4-0 St Polten
Thursday, October 20 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 2-0 Barcelona
Saturday, April 30 at 5pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Barcelona 5-1 Wolfsburg
Friday, April 22 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: St Polten 1-1 Slavia Prague
Thursday, December 8 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Slavia Prague 0-1 St Polten
Wednesday, November 23 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Slavia Prague 0-2 Wolfsburg
Wednesday, October 26 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Roma 1-0 Slavia Prague
Thursday, October 20 at 8pm in Women's Champions League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .