MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 12:43:27
SM
Turkey vs. Portugal: 3 hrs 16 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
LN
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Second Round
Oct 7, 2021 at 2pm UK
National Complex
CV

Liberia
1 - 2
Cape Verde

Harmon (45+3')
Njie (55'), Sanoh (60'), Balde (70')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Monteiro (52'), Rodrigues (90+2')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liberia win with a probability of 45.82%. A win for Cape Verde had a probability of 29.08% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liberia win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.25%) and 2-0 (7.79%). The likeliest Cape Verde win was 0-1 (7.65%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.89%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood.

Result
LiberiaDrawCape Verde
45.82%25.09%29.08%
Both teams to score 54.83%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.68%48.32%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.53%70.46%
Liberia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.88%21.11%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.05%53.95%
Cape Verde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.5%30.5%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.28%66.71%
Score Analysis
    Liberia 45.82%
    Cape Verde 29.08%
    Draw 25.09%
LiberiaDrawCape Verde
1-0 @ 10.01%
2-1 @ 9.25%
2-0 @ 7.79%
3-1 @ 4.8%
3-0 @ 4.04%
3-2 @ 2.85%
4-1 @ 1.87%
4-0 @ 1.57%
4-2 @ 1.11%
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 45.82%
1-1 @ 11.89%
0-0 @ 6.44%
2-2 @ 5.49%
3-3 @ 1.13%
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 7.65%
1-2 @ 7.06%
0-2 @ 4.54%
1-3 @ 2.8%
2-3 @ 2.17%
0-3 @ 1.8%
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 29.08%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .