MX23RW : Thursday, August 11 10:55:32
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at Ostseestadion
Hansa Rostock
2 - 1
Arminia Bielefeld
Proger (25'), Rossbach (85')
Malone (30')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Serra (48')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Hansa Rostock and Arminia Bielefeld.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hansa Rostock win with a probability of 42.46%. A win for Arminia Bielefeld had a probability of 30.83% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hansa Rostock win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.73%) and 2-0 (7.72%). The likeliest Arminia Bielefeld win was 0-1 (9.22%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.68%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hansa Rostock would win this match.

Result
Hansa RostockDrawArminia Bielefeld
42.46% (-0.206 -0.21) 26.71% (0.183 0.18) 30.83% (0.026 0.03)
Both teams to score 50.63% (-0.546 -0.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.8% (-0.706 -0.71)54.2% (0.70800000000001 0.71)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.4% (-0.591 -0.59)75.6% (0.59399999999999 0.59)
Hansa Rostock Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.75% (-0.422 -0.42)25.26% (0.425 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.99% (-0.585 -0.59)60.01% (0.588 0.59)
Arminia Bielefeld Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.73% (-0.343 -0.34)32.27% (0.347 0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.23% (-0.392 -0.39)68.77% (0.39400000000001 0.39)
Score Analysis
    Hansa Rostock 42.46%
    Arminia Bielefeld 30.83%
    Draw 26.71%
Hansa RostockDrawArminia Bielefeld
1-0 @ 11.21% (0.17 0.17)
2-1 @ 8.73% (-0.055 -0.05)
2-0 @ 7.72% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 4% (-0.075 -0.08)
3-0 @ 3.54% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.26% (-0.064 -0.06)
4-1 @ 1.38% (-0.042 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.22% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 42.46%
1-1 @ 12.68% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 8.15% (0.223 0.22)
2-2 @ 4.94% (-0.078 -0.08)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 26.71%
0-1 @ 9.22% (0.166 0.17)
1-2 @ 7.17% (-0.025 -0.03)
0-2 @ 5.21% (0.045 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.7% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.97% (-0.002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.86% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 30.83%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Lubeck 1-0 Hansa Rostock
Saturday, July 30 at 2.31pm in DFB-Pokal
Last Game: Hamburger SV 0-1 Hansa Rostock
Sunday, July 24 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Hansa Rostock 0-1 Heidenheim
Sunday, July 17 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Hansa Rostock 2-3 Hamburger SV
Sunday, May 15 at 2.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Ingolstadt 0-0 Hansa Rostock
Saturday, May 7 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Hansa Rostock 0-0 SC Paderborn
Saturday, April 30 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Engers 1-7 Arminia Bielefeld
Sunday, July 31 at 2.31pm in DFB-Pokal
Last Game: Arminia Bielefeld 0-3 Jahn
Sunday, July 24 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: SV Sandhausen 2-1 Arminia Bielefeld
Saturday, July 16 at 12pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Arminia Bielefeld 4-0 PSV
Saturday, July 9 at 2.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Arminia Bielefeld 1-1 RB Leipzig
Saturday, May 14 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: VfL Bochum 2-1 Arminia Bielefeld
Friday, May 6 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Ligue 1 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG11005053
2Lille11004133
3Marseille11004133
4Lens11003213
5Montpellier HSCMontpellier11003213
6MonacoMonaco11002113
7Lyon11002113
8Lorient11001013
9Nice10101101
10Toulouse10101101
11Angers10100001
12NantesNantes10100001
13Brest100123-10
14Troyes100123-10
15Ajaccio100112-10
16StrasbourgStrasbourg100112-10
17Rennes100101-10
18Auxerre100114-30
19Reims100114-30
20Clermont100105-50
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .