MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 07:48:44
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 2.30pm UK
Stuttgart
2 - 1
FC Koln
Kalajdzic (12'), Endo (90+2')
Coulibaly (90+7')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Modeste (59')
Baumgart (28'), Horn (79'), Schmitz (81'), Modeste (90'), Schwabe (90+6')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Koln win with a probability of 45.09%. A win for Stuttgart had a probability of 32% and a draw had a probability of 22.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Koln win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.86%) and 0-2 (6.12%). The likeliest Stuttgart win was 2-1 (7.46%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.11%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
StuttgartDrawFC Koln
32% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 22.91%45.09%
Both teams to score 64.15%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.21% (0.00099999999999767 0)36.79%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.04% (0.00099999999999767 0)58.96% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Stuttgart Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.11%22.9%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.35% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)56.65% (0.0020000000000024 0)
FC Koln Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.2%16.8%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.24% (0.00099999999999767 0)46.77% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Score Analysis
    Stuttgart 32.01%
    FC Koln 45.09%
    Draw 22.9%
StuttgartDrawFC Koln
2-1 @ 7.46% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-0 @ 5.67%
2-0 @ 4.18%
3-1 @ 3.66%
3-2 @ 3.27%
3-0 @ 2.05%
4-1 @ 1.35%
4-2 @ 1.2%
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 32.01%
1-1 @ 10.11%
2-2 @ 6.65%
0-0 @ 3.85%
3-3 @ 1.94%
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 22.9%
1-2 @ 9.02%
0-1 @ 6.86%
0-2 @ 6.12%
1-3 @ 5.37%
2-3 @ 3.95%
0-3 @ 3.64%
1-4 @ 2.39%
2-4 @ 1.76%
0-4 @ 1.62%
Other @ 4.35%
Total : 45.09%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bayern 2-2 Stuttgart
Sunday, May 8 at 4.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Stuttgart 1-1 Wolfsburg
Saturday, April 30 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Hertha Berlin 2-0 Stuttgart
Sunday, April 24 at 4.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Mainz 05 0-0 Stuttgart
Saturday, April 16 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Stuttgart 0-2 Dortmund
Friday, April 8 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Arminia Bielefeld 1-1 Stuttgart
Saturday, April 2 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: FC Koln 0-1 Wolfsburg
Saturday, May 7 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Augsburg 1-4 FC Koln
Saturday, April 30 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: FC Koln 3-1 Arminia Bielefeld
Saturday, April 23 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Borussia M'bach 1-3 FC Koln
Saturday, April 16 at 5.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: FC Koln 3-2 Mainz 05
Saturday, April 9 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Union Berlin 1-0 FC Koln
Friday, April 1 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Bundesliga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CBayern MunichBayern34245597376077
2Borussia DortmundDortmund34223985523369
3Bayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen34197880473364
4RB Leipzig341771072373558
5Union BerlinUnion Berlin3416995044657
6Freiburg341510958461255
7FC Koln341410105249352
8Mainz 0534137145045546
9Hoffenheim34137145860-246
10Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach34129135461-745
11Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt341012124549-442
12Wolfsburg34126164354-1142
13VfL BochumVfL Bochum34126163852-1442
14Augsburg34108163956-1738
15Stuttgart34712154159-1833
16Hertha Berlin3496193771-3433
RArminia Bielefeld34513162753-2628
RGreuther Furth3439222882-5418
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
League One Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CWigan AthleticWigan462711882443892
3MK Dons462611978443489
4Sheffield WednesdaySheff Weds462413978502885
6Wycombe WanderersWycombe462314975512483
7Plymouth ArgylePlymouth4623111268482080
8Oxford UnitedOxford Utd4622101482592376
9Bolton WanderersBolton4621101574571773
10Portsmouth4620131368511773
11Ipswich TownIpswich4618161267462170
12Accrington StanleyAccrington461710196180-1961
13Charlton AthleticCharlton46178215559-459
14Cambridge UnitedCambridge461513185674-1858
15Cheltenham TownCheltenham461317166680-1456
16Burton Albion461411215167-1653
17Lincoln CityLincoln461410225563-852
18Shrewsbury TownShrewsbury461214204751-450
19Morecambe461012245788-3142
20Fleetwood TownFleetwood46816226282-2040
RGillingham46816223569-3440
RDoncaster RoversDoncaster46108283782-4538
RAFC Wimbledon46619214975-2637
RCrewe AlexandraCrewe4678313783-4629
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .