MX23RW : Monday, July 15 05:45:11
SM
Rosenborg vs. Man United: 10 hrs 14 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Champions League | First Qualifying Round | 1st Leg
Jul 10, 2024 at 5pm UK
Sportland Arena, Tallinn
C

Flora
0 - 5
Celje


Hussar (37'), Jonne Tougjas (44')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Matko (7'), Vuklisevic (10'), Zabukovnik (45+1'), Aarons (71'), Svetlin (90')
Zabukovnik (89')

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Flora 0-2 SSC Farul
Wednesday, August 16 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Radomlje 1-1 Celje
Saturday, May 18 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga

We said: Flora 1-2 Celje

Celje have won two of their previous three European away matches, and we think that they will draw upon those successes to beat a Flora side who have lost each of their last four matches in Champions League qualifying. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Celje win with a probability of 38.32%. A win for Flora had a probability of 38.28% and a draw had a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Celje win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.49%) and 0-2 (5.2%). The likeliest Flora win was 2-1 (8.34%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.4%). The actual scoreline of 0-5 was predicted with a 0.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Celje would win this match.

Result
FloraDrawCelje
38.28% (0.123 0.12) 23.39% (-0.031000000000002 -0.03) 38.32% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)
Both teams to score 63.83% (0.109 0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.18% (0.142 0.14)37.82% (-0.146 -0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.93% (0.152 0.15)60.07% (-0.156 -0.16)
Flora Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.88% (0.11999999999999 0.12)20.11% (-0.124 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.62% (0.193 0.19)52.37% (-0.197 -0.2)
Celje Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.9% (0.013999999999996 0.01)20.1% (-0.017999999999997 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.65% (0.026000000000003 0.03)52.34% (-0.029999999999994 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Flora 38.28%
    Celje 38.32%
    Draw 23.39%
FloraDrawCelje
2-1 @ 8.34% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-0 @ 6.48% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-0 @ 5.2% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 4.46% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.58% (0.02 0.02)
3-0 @ 2.78% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.79% (0.016 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.43% (0.013 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.11% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 38.28%
1-1 @ 10.4% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 6.69% (0.011 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.04% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.91% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 23.39%
1-2 @ 8.35% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
0-1 @ 6.49% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-2 @ 5.2% (-0.03 -0.03)
1-3 @ 4.46% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.58% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.78% (-0.015 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.79% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.44% (0.004 0)
0-4 @ 1.12% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 38.32%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Flora 0-2 SSC Farul
Wednesday, August 16 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: SSC Farul 3-0 Flora
Thursday, August 10 at 6.30pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Flora 0-3 Rakow
Tuesday, July 18 at 6pm in Champions League
Last Game: Rakow 1-0 Flora
Tuesday, July 11 at 7pm in Champions League
Last Game: SJK 4-2 Flora
Thursday, July 14 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Flora 1-0 SJK
Thursday, July 7 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Radomlje 1-1 Celje
Saturday, May 18 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Celje 2-1 Koper
Sunday, May 12 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Maribor 3-1 Celje
Saturday, May 4 at 7.15pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Celje 1-0 Ljubljana
Sunday, April 28 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Celje 2-3 Domzale
Sunday, April 21 at 4.30pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Rogaska 1-2 Celje
Saturday, April 13 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .