MX23RW : Tuesday, July 5 18:41:47
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Tuesday, July 5
Jun 23, 2022 at 11pm UK at Estadio Jornalista Mário Filho
Fluminense
2 - 1
Cruzeiro
Manoel (45+1'), Cano (57')
Arias (15'), Xavier (72'), Andre (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Oliveira (45+7')
Ivaldo (30'), Edu (45+2'), Pedrao (75'), Oliveira (86')
Jesus (42')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fluminense 2-0 Avai
Sunday, June 19 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: CRB 1-1 Cruzeiro
Wednesday, August 26 at 8pm in Copa do Brasil

We said: Fluminense 1-1 Cruzeiro

Even though these teams play in opposite divisions, we can expect two tight matches between these sides, who possess plenty of quality in all areas of the field. Cruzeiro have a point to prove that they can be a force to be reckoned with once again, so we expect they will give a talented Fluzao squad all they can handle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fluminense win with a probability of 47.16%. A win for Cruzeiro had a probability of 26.45% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fluminense win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.09%) and 2-0 (8.92%). The likeliest Cruzeiro win was 0-1 (8.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.49%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fluminense would win this match.

Result
FluminenseDrawCruzeiro
47.16% (-0.463 -0.46) 26.39% (0.187 0.19) 26.45% (0.277 0.28)
Both teams to score 48.97% (-0.318 -0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.93% (-0.523 -0.52)55.07% (0.523 0.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.67% (-0.434 -0.43)76.33% (0.434 0.43)
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.65% (-0.437 -0.44)23.35% (0.438 0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.69% (-0.64 -0.64)57.31% (0.641 0.64)
Cruzeiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.89% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)36.11% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.11% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)72.89% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Fluminense 47.16%
    Cruzeiro 26.45%
    Draw 26.39%
FluminenseDrawCruzeiro
1-0 @ 12.26% (0.09 0.09)
2-1 @ 9.09% (-0.062999999999999 -0.06)
2-0 @ 8.92% (-0.049000000000001 -0.05)
3-1 @ 4.41% (-0.088 -0.09)
3-0 @ 4.33% (-0.08 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.24% (-0.048 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.6% (-0.054 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1.57% (-0.05 -0.05)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 47.16%
1-1 @ 12.49% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 8.43% (0.17 0.17)
2-2 @ 4.63% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Other @ 0.84%
Total : 26.39%
0-1 @ 8.59% (0.161 0.16)
1-2 @ 6.36% (0.03 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.37% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
1-3 @ 2.16% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.57% (-0.015 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.49% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 26.45%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Fluminense 2-0 Avai
Sunday, June 19 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: America Mineiro 0-0 Fluminense
Thursday, June 16 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fluminense 0-2 Atletico GO
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fluminense 5-3 Atletico Mineiro
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Juventude 1-0 Fluminense
Sunday, June 5 at 3pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fluminense 1-2 Flamengo
Sunday, May 29 at 10pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: CRB 1-1 Cruzeiro
Wednesday, August 26 at 8pm in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Cruzeiro 0-2 CRB
Thursday, March 12 at 12.30am in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Boa 1-1 Cruzeiro (4-5 pen.)
Thursday, March 5 at 12.30am in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Sao Raimundo 2-2 Cruzeiro
Friday, February 14 at 12.30am in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Cruzeiro 0-2 Palmeiras
Sunday, December 8 at 7pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Gremio 2-0 Cruzeiro
Thursday, December 5 at 10.15pm in Brasileiro
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .