MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:20:56
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 39 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
Apr 28, 2021 at 1.30am UK
Estadio CAP

Huachipato
0 - 0
12 de Octubre


Sebastian Garrido Podlech (19'), Cuevas (64'), Mazzantti (79')
FT

Dario Rios (15'), Eduardo David Mendieta Alfonso (72'), Enrique Ibarra Recalde (75'), Ivan Benitez Leon (82')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Huachipato and 12 de Octubre.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Huachipato win with a probability of 48.9%. A draw had a probability of 26.8% and a win for 12 de Octubre had a probability of 24.31%.

The most likely scoreline for a Huachipato win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.71%) and 2-1 (9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.53%), while for a 12 de Octubre win it was 0-1 (8.73%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood.

Result
HuachipatoDraw12 de Octubre
48.9%26.79%24.31%
Both teams to score 46.03%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.03%57.97%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.34%78.66%
Huachipato Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.21%23.8%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.04%57.96%
12 de Octubre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.4%39.6%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.71%76.29%
Score Analysis
    Huachipato 48.89%
    12 de Octubre 24.31%
    Draw 26.79%
HuachipatoDraw12 de Octubre
1-0 @ 13.52%
2-0 @ 9.71%
2-1 @ 9%
3-0 @ 4.65%
3-1 @ 4.31%
3-2 @ 1.99%
4-0 @ 1.67%
4-1 @ 1.55%
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 48.89%
1-1 @ 12.53%
0-0 @ 9.42%
2-2 @ 4.17%
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 26.79%
0-1 @ 8.73%
1-2 @ 5.8%
0-2 @ 4.04%
1-3 @ 1.79%
2-3 @ 1.29%
0-3 @ 1.25%
Other @ 1.41%
Total : 24.31%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .