MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 19:06:45
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 23 hrs 53 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SL
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
Apr 21, 2021 at 11.15pm UK
Estadio Pedro Bidegain

San Lorenzo
0 - 1
Huachipato


Fernandez (50'), Peruzzi (74')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Martinez (5')
Sepulveda (27'), Enrique Ramirez Aguilera (60'), (87')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between San Lorenzo and Huachipato.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a San Lorenzo win with a probability of 41.67%. A win for Huachipato had a probability of 34.12% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a San Lorenzo win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.91%) and 2-0 (6.27%). The likeliest Huachipato win was 1-2 (7.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.17%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7% likelihood.

Result
San LorenzoDrawHuachipato
41.67%24.21%34.12%
Both teams to score 60.15%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.63%42.36%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.23%64.76%
San Lorenzo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.5%20.5%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.02%52.98%
Huachipato Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.66%24.34%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.27%58.73%
Score Analysis
    San Lorenzo 41.67%
    Huachipato 34.12%
    Draw 24.21%
San LorenzoDrawHuachipato
2-1 @ 8.85%
1-0 @ 7.91%
2-0 @ 6.27%
3-1 @ 4.68%
3-0 @ 3.31%
3-2 @ 3.31%
4-1 @ 1.85%
4-0 @ 1.31%
4-2 @ 1.31%
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 41.67%
1-1 @ 11.17%
2-2 @ 6.26%
0-0 @ 4.99%
3-3 @ 1.56%
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 24.21%
1-2 @ 7.89%
0-1 @ 7.05%
0-2 @ 4.98%
1-3 @ 3.72%
2-3 @ 2.95%
0-3 @ 2.35%
1-4 @ 1.31%
2-4 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 34.12%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .