MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 03:18:20
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 13 hrs 41 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
Apr 24, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Defensores del Chaco

Sportivo Trinidense
2 - 0
Nacional

Romero (15'), Salcedo (62')
Alonso (46'), Rayer (52')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Azogue (82')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Sportivo Trinidense and Nacional Potosi.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Boca Juniors 1-0 Sportivo Trinidense
Wednesday, April 10 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Fortaleza 5-0 Nacional
Wednesday, April 10 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sportivo Trinidense win with a probability of 38.25%. A win for Nacional Potosi had a probability of 35.04% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sportivo Trinidense win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.29%) and 2-0 (6.7%). The likeliest Nacional Potosi win was 0-1 (9.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.7%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sportivo Trinidense would win this match.

Result
Sportivo TrinidenseDrawNacional Potosi
38.25% (-0.20200000000001 -0.2) 26.71% (0.035 0.04) 35.04% (0.168 0.17)
Both teams to score 51.77% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.75% (-0.122 -0.12)53.25% (0.123 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.19% (-0.103 -0.1)74.81% (0.104 0.1)
Sportivo Trinidense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.91% (-0.17 -0.17)27.09% (0.171 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.53% (-0.224 -0.22)62.46% (0.224 0.22)
Nacional Potosi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.01% (0.045000000000002 0.05)28.99% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.11% (0.055 0.05)64.89% (-0.053999999999988 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Sportivo Trinidense 38.24%
    Nacional Potosi 35.04%
    Draw 26.71%
Sportivo TrinidenseDrawNacional Potosi
1-0 @ 10.25%
2-1 @ 8.29% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 6.7% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.61% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-0 @ 2.92% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.24% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.18% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-0 @ 0.95% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 2.11%
Total : 38.24%
1-1 @ 12.7% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.85% (0.037999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.13% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-3 @ 0.92% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.71%
0-1 @ 9.72% (0.059000000000001 0.06)
1-2 @ 7.86% (0.019 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.02% (0.043 0.04)
1-3 @ 3.25% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.48% (0.021 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.12% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
1-4 @ 1% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 35.04%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Boca Juniors 1-0 Sportivo Trinidense
Wednesday, April 10 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Sportivo Trinidense 0-2 Fortaleza
Thursday, April 4 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Colo-Colo 2-1 Sportivo Trinidense
Thursday, March 14 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Sportivo Trinidense 1-1 Colo-Colo
Thursday, March 7 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: El Nacional 0-1 Sportivo Trinidense
Thursday, February 29 at 10pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Sportivo Trinidense 1-1 El Nacional
Thursday, February 22 at 10pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Fortaleza 5-0 Nacional
Wednesday, April 10 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Nacional 0-0 Boca Juniors
Thursday, April 4 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Universitario de Vinto 0-2 Nacional
Wednesday, March 6 at 10pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: El Nacional 3-1 Nacional
Thursday, February 16 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Nacional 1-6 El Nacional
Thursday, February 9 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Nacional 1-2 Guabira
Wednesday, April 7 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .