MX23RW : Tuesday, May 17 17:25:05
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Dec 9, 2021 at 8pm UK at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Spurs
0 - 3
Rennes
 
FT

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tottenham Hotspur win with a probability of 55.21%. A draw has a probability of 22.6% and a win for Rennes has a probability of 22.2%.

The most likely scoreline was Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Rennes with a probability of 10.59%. The next most likely scorelines were 2-1 (9.86%), 1-0 (9.64%), 2-0 (8.98%). The actual score line of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.1%.

Result
Tottenham HotspurDrawRennes
55.21%22.59%22.2%
Both teams to score 56.31%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.79%43.21%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.39%65.61%
Tottenham Hotspur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.46%15.54%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.53%44.47%
Rennes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.66%33.33%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.04%69.95%
Score Analysis
    Tottenham Hotspur 55.21%
    Rennes 22.2%
    Draw 22.59%
Tottenham HotspurDrawRennes
2-1 @ 9.86%
1-0 @ 9.64%
2-0 @ 8.98%
3-1 @ 6.12%
3-0 @ 5.57%
3-2 @ 3.36%
4-1 @ 2.85%
4-0 @ 2.59%
4-2 @ 1.57%
5-1 @ 1.06%
5-0 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 55.21%
1-1 @ 10.59%
2-2 @ 5.42%
0-0 @ 5.18%
3-3 @ 1.23%
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 22.59%
1-2 @ 5.82%
0-1 @ 5.69%
0-2 @ 3.13%
1-3 @ 2.13%
2-3 @ 1.98%
0-3 @ 1.15%
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 22.2%

Read more!
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37286396247290
2Liverpool36268289246586
3Chelsea362010673314270
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs372151164402468
5Arsenal37213135647966
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd371610115756158
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham371681359481156
8Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37156163740-351
9Leicester CityLeicester36139145757048
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371115113943-448
11Brentford37137174754-746
12Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371210154261-1946
13Crystal Palace361015114743445
14Aston Villa36135184950-144
15Southampton36913144161-2040
16Everton36106203959-2036
17Leeds UnitedLeeds37811184078-3835
18Burnley36713163250-1834
RWatford3765263375-4223
RNorwich CityNorwich3757252379-5622
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki38288281285392
2Yokohama F MarinosYokohama38247782354779
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe382110762362673
4Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers382161162362669
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus381991044301466
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa38189114538763
7Sagan Tosu381611114335859
8Avispa Fukuoka381412124237554
9FC Tokyo38158154953-453
10Consadole SapporoConsadole38149154850-251
11Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima381213134442249
12Cerezo OsakaCerezo38139164751-448
13Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka38128183349-1644
14Shimizu S-PulseShimizu S-Pulse381012163754-1742
15Kashiwa ReysolReysol38125213756-1941
16Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare38716153641-537
17Tokushima Vortis38106223455-2136
18Oita Trinita3898213155-2435
19Vegalta SendaiVegalta Sendai38513203162-3128
20Yokohama FCYokohama FC3869233277-4527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .