MX23RW : Thursday, April 25 07:09:02
SM
Brighton vs. Man City: 11 hrs 50 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
NN
International Friendly
Nov 20, 2022 at 1pm UK
Ullevaal Stadion
FN

Norway
1 - 1
Finland

Sorloth (46')
Meling (44')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kallman (32')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Rep. Ireland 1-2 Norway
Thursday, November 17 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: N. Macedonia 1-1 Finland
Thursday, November 17 at 5pm in International Friendlies

We said: Norway 2-1 Finland

Norway will enter this match off the back of a morale-boosting victory over Republic of Ireland, and we are tipping them to secure another win here. Finland are certainly a team to be taken seriously, but we believe that the home side will have enough quality to secure the bragging rights. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Norway win with a probability of 58.45%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for Finland had a probability of 19.05%.

The most likely scoreline for a Norway win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.38%) and 2-1 (9.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.69%), while for a Finland win it was 0-1 (5.78%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.7% likelihood.

Result
NorwayDrawFinland
58.45% (7.062 7.06) 22.5% (-0.012 -0.01) 19.05% (-7.04 -7.04)
Both teams to score 51.73% (-9.5 -9.5)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.08% (-8.129 -8.13)46.92% (8.137 8.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.83% (-8.069 -8.07)69.17% (8.077 8.08)
Norway Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.26% (-0.462 -0.46)15.74% (0.47 0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.16% (-0.868 -0.87)44.84% (0.877 0.88)
Finland Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.39% (-10.873 -10.87)38.61% (10.88 10.88)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.65% (-12.051 -12.05)75.35% (12.059 12.06)
Score Analysis
    Norway 58.43%
    Finland 19.05%
    Draw 22.5%
NorwayDrawFinland
1-0 @ 11.23% (3.273 3.27)
2-0 @ 10.38% (2.903 2.9)
2-1 @ 9.89% (0.295 0.3)
3-0 @ 6.4% (1.719 1.72)
3-1 @ 6.09% (0.086 0.09)
4-0 @ 2.96% (0.759 0.76)
3-2 @ 2.9% (-0.953 -0.95)
4-1 @ 2.82% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.34% (-0.471 -0.47)
5-0 @ 1.1% (0.268 0.27)
5-1 @ 1.04% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 58.43%
1-1 @ 10.69% (0.49 0.49)
0-0 @ 6.08% (1.842 1.84)
2-2 @ 4.7% (-1.447 -1.45)
3-3 @ 0.92% (-0.728 -0.73)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 22.5%
0-1 @ 5.78% (0.352 0.35)
1-2 @ 5.09% (-1.458 -1.46)
0-2 @ 2.75% (-0.732 -0.73)
1-3 @ 1.61% (-1.185 -1.19)
2-3 @ 1.49% (-1.138 -1.14)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 19.05%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rep. Ireland 1-2 Norway
Thursday, November 17 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Norway 0-2 Serbia
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Slovenia 2-1 Norway
Saturday, September 24 at 5pm in Nations League
Last Game: Norway 3-2 Sweden
Sunday, June 12 at 5pm in Nations League
Last Game: Norway 0-0 Slovenia
Thursday, June 9 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Sweden 1-2 Norway
Sunday, June 5 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: N. Macedonia 1-1 Finland
Thursday, November 17 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Montenegro 0-2 Finland
Monday, September 26 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Finland 1-1 Romania
Friday, September 23 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Bosnia H'vina 3-2 Finland
Tuesday, June 14 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Romania 1-0 Finland
Saturday, June 11 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Finland 2-0 Montenegro
Tuesday, June 7 at 5pm in Nations League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .