MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:34:34
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 25 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 29
Sep 30, 2023 at 10am UK
Yanmar Stadium Nagai

Cerezo
0 - 2
Shonan Bellmare


Ceara (52')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Suzuki (79'), Ohashi (87')
Sugioka (10'), Hiraoka (74'), Fukuda (84')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Cerezo Osaka and Shonan Bellmare.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-0 Cerezo
Saturday, September 23 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-2 Kawasaki
Sunday, September 24 at 8am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerezo Osaka win with a probability of 52.26%. A win for Shonan Bellmare had a probability of 24.04% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerezo Osaka win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.72%) and 2-0 (8.84%). The likeliest Shonan Bellmare win was 0-1 (6.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.2%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
Cerezo OsakaDrawShonan Bellmare
52.26% (0.102 0.1) 23.7% (-0.044999999999998 -0.04) 24.04% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Both teams to score 54.95% (0.073 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.9% (0.127 0.13)46.1% (-0.128 -0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.6% (0.12 0.12)68.4% (-0.12 -0.12)
Cerezo Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.37% (0.085999999999999 0.09)17.62% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.78% (0.146 0.15)48.22% (-0.147 -0.15)
Shonan Bellmare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.71% (0.018999999999991 0.02)33.29% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.09% (0.021000000000001 0.02)69.91% (-0.018999999999991 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Cerezo Osaka 52.25%
    Shonan Bellmare 24.04%
    Draw 23.69%
Cerezo OsakaDrawShonan Bellmare
1-0 @ 10.18% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.72% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.84% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 5.63% (0.019 0.02)
3-0 @ 5.12% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.09% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.44% (0.015 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.22% (0.013 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.34% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 3.67%
Total : 52.25%
1-1 @ 11.2% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5.87% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.35% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.13% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 23.69%
0-1 @ 6.45% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
1-2 @ 6.16% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.55% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.26% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.96% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.3% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 24.04%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-0 Cerezo
Saturday, September 23 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 1-0 Cerezo
Saturday, September 16 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 3-0 Kawasaki
Saturday, September 2 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 3-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, August 26 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 0-1 Cerezo
Sunday, August 20 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-1 Cerezo
Saturday, August 12 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-2 Kawasaki
Sunday, September 24 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 0-1 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, September 16 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 2-2 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, September 2 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-1 Urawa
Friday, August 25 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 2-1 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, August 19 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 2-2 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, August 12 at 10am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .